The Plan for ZG

Baracko

Due to lack of interest and group balance, Im going to more or less cancel ZG for this week. I think we're all awaiting the expansion and focusing on that.

I will be on approximately 8:30 server to go kill Veno one more time if I can find enough people. With the right group, Ill swing up to the bloodlord as well.

See you then!

I was in ZG lastnight, came in when hubba's group was on tiger. The tiger boss was bugged big time for us lastnight, after all 3 went down at the same time, nothing happen, the boss just ran around all over the place in ZG and the other 2 guy's laid there on the ground. The 2nd try, it happen again so we gave up right then and called it. I recorded the 2nd try on him with the bug as well.

I did ZG at about.. uh.. 5am or so? With Caro Arcana. We did everything in the joint but that one summonable event with the scurry name.

Nothing bugged out at all.. but right before we did Jindo, some folks were gettin DCed, so we were about 4 short and couldn't pull it off. :angry: Though I got to tank >:L

But no bugs throughout the rest of it.

Sorry I wasn't around, Bar. I decided at pretty much the last minute to go spend the holiday weekend with old college friends. I was going to come back this morning, but I just really wasn't ready to leave and head for home until fairly late this evening. Dare I hope that you finally got the RBH?

No Scryll... Ive made 3 attempts in the last week... all unfruitful. It just wasnt meant to be. :)

However, Tonac tells me there is a similar chestpiece (albeit green) that comes from one of the early outland quests... Maybe Ill pick that up. In addition, after reading the boards, I found a pattern for a blue chestpiece that was a faction rewards with stats that blow the RBH out of the water.

All thing considered... I have done really well gear wise, and have no complaints. I was able to complete my tier 1 set, my zg set, and put together a decent DW set as well.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way!