Ug'zyx & crew may not be around much for the next few days.

Ug'zyx/Max

On top of the approaching holidays, this past weekend I celebrated my birthday and got some cool new PS2 games. I will try to have Ug (&crew) pop in and say hi at least. In case your wondering the list goes:

Tony Hawk Project 8 - The jury is still out but early poles don't look good for this one. Character creation sucks, I have allready fallen inside a couple of objects. (Gift from Wife)

Destroy All Humans 2 - Perssonnaly I loved the first one and this one is almost as good, so missions are a little confusing and lack guidance. Two player option is alot of fun since it is either Co-op or PvP and it takes place during the story mode. (Gift from Sister)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - This is the one I have played the most, recently. Kreate-a-Kombatant is cool, alot of combinations to work with including some face morphing. The Konquest (story)mode is good but not as good as the one in Deception. This one is very linear to the point when a door closes behind you thats it. I preferred the free-roaming Konquest that Deception had in it. The boss is a pain in the butt as usual. All in All it looks like it will mean more MKAA meetings for me. (bought with money from various people)

WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 - It's okay, go ahead and laugh, but yes I am a professional wrestling fan. Even if you weren't this game is a lot of fun. I actually got this up in Michigan while visiting Wolf SilverOak's parents, but she said it was an early birthday gift. (Early Gift from Wife)