How goes things?!??

Mareak

Just wondong how things in game, and IRL are going for everyone. I am going to assume that everyone is busy preparing for the holidays, and weddings, and new house setting up.

I myself am right now "inches away" from joining the working force again; pending on thier offer right now. I would be installing bussiness VOIP systems, and all that is required to do so: from pulling the wires, installing end user apps, to maintaining the server.

I just wanted to keep everyone upto date, concerning my unintended absence in game.

>:L

Great for you for finding work! (sad for the game, but work... can't live with it and can't live without it. At least until retirement!)

As for me, let's start with in-game:

Nothing much. Doc took half an hour or so to submit 200 'ready' BODs (it took a few good weeks to make them ready!). Got a few good BODs, and heaps of junk.

I can't commit to straight time playing so I just login and out (mostly login and time-out..) but I hope that will change soon, even a bit. At least I get some daily tenths. HA.

Baby and RL:

Baby is getting bigger (DUH) and the my wife's three months of maternity leave are long gone, followed by a month and a half of unpaid leave and another month of paid leave (based on vacation days). Those are all over. My wife is back at work. So our baby is at a kindergarden, with a few of his age, it is affecting our life like this: at the kindergarden, they all love him! they all dance to his flute and play with him, and he plays with them all. Later, at home, he wants the same attention... that is a bit hard. We hope things will even out a bit.

At least once in a week or so I do find time to ride some. It's good, in all aspects!

New appartment:

We're in our appartment over a month now, and still waiting for the sofas and dining room table (and chairs) we ordered. The lack of those postpones celebrating the new place. At least we now have a bed and two large closets, so most of our things are unpacked and we don't sleep on two mattresses on the floor like we did in the first week! The computer is still on a folding camping table, only after it all crashed to the floor, only the (slim) monitor and keyboard/mouse are on it.

Oh... sunrises above the Jordan mountains are AWESOME!!!

Last week I had the flu, been sick with high fever for two days, just with fever another 4 days and now I'm on the way out of it. That was a time to forget! (At least I lost a few pounds due to lack of appetite :) )

That's all for now

Hopefully wedding stories will follow soon in this post (or another) Piper knows how to make those! So come on!

The company is Alternate Communications; but I do not work there yet. ; - ( I "should" be working there soon though!!

http://www.altcomm.net/

Thank You for the luck Calli !! right now I think I may need it !!!

Gla to hear that things are going well for everyone!! I wll be keeping in touch!!

How about some pics of that sunrise/sunset there Doc?

:)