Congratulations to pgoh!!

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I like to congratulate and thank every member in pgoh right now.

I check UO.com regularly and at this moment we have 126 members and 70+ who are veteran status(700 skill points)

That is the highest of all rp guild in catskills, now i know what your thinking, I personally have 16 chars and kd has dups also,as many do, so do the other guilds and even with mine and kodoz dups taken out we are over 100 members!!

Also i personally only have like 3 chars with 700 skill points ,the rest is all you guys :laugh:. Not one full rp guild comes close to that! Also uo.com counts who has logged on, not just any char is guild,wed prolly have 300 members then due to all the old members still listed,so these are members who log in within last 30 days!! So its an ACTIVE count!!!

So pat yourself on the back!! You are the ones making pgoh the best guild in cats!!! I get compliments from ppl EVERYDAY from other people in uo saying how a pgoh helped them or that were respected, just EVERYTHING!!!!

SO stand proud and wear that purple well!!! We are the oldest guild in cats and thats something to stay proud of!!!

Thank you Borg and all the makers of PGoH!!

And again thank you to the current family of PGoH!!!!

Current guild standing in UO.com

Edited by Charlie