Ug'zyx & Wolf home safe and sound -nt-

Ug'zyx/Max

It was better if I knew safe from what! :hello:

Feel free to satisfy my prying

1. Safe from a jack@$$ West Virginia driver then attempted to run us off the road and into the concrete barricade on purpose. So if you are every in West Virginia watch out for a white Toyota Tacoma.

2. Safe from the twisting and blind corners of the lovely Virginia mountian area backroads in the dark of night. The interstate had a bad wreck which had traffic backed up for 13 miles. This of course caused a few fender benders which slowed the traffic down even more. So after going 3 miles in an hour and a half we decided to take the back way home.

3. But most importantly I am finally safe from her crazy parents.

1. Before I'm starting to be cautious of a white Toyota Tacoma, I'll have to do the first move and come the first 6060 miles. Not that it doesn't happen here. Some people really think they own the roads :hello:

2. Most of the times, good music (and that's personal, to each his own music. I like heavy metal. I call it my 'grounding' :tease: ) takes the anger out of traffic jams. But, when it's like you said... ah, traffic jams can just suck. bigtime.

3. Sorry, can't help you there ;)

Oh, no Toyota Tacoma here. The closest are the Toyota Hilux.

Gald to know your home.... and yes road trips can be so bad some times but other times they are rather fun, just depends on how it goes. In laws can be so much fun:P:P I really feel for you there.

Calli

Glad your Home Ug!!!

I should be home next Monday...

:paladin:

I hope your having a great time! Be careful when you decide to venture back home:)

Calli