Our Missing Empress

Kendarick

*strength and honor*

Good Evening everyone. We are reading this because our Empress "Charlie" Has been missing now for a long enough time where it is not a matter of when she is comming back, it is a matter why she has not come back and it is up to all of us to do our part in order to find out some idea as to where our empress is, is she in danger, if so we must act quickly to save her.

During a Tavern discussion that occured last week, Mareak, Ug, Renaab, Thom, Piper, myself and others decided to split up and check various locations in order to assess the situation. Mareak and Ug Checked Trinsic up and down because from prior knowledge, Charlie was spotted there. Renaab and I checked N'jhelom and come up with nothing. We continued to check around for a while when I discovered a book in the Skara COmmunity Center. This book contained writing to her husband and other relatives asking for forgivness and hopeing they would not be offended or upset with her reasons for leaving.

Shortly after find this book and everyone regrouping at the community center that we then found the Dark Elf Rennor' Orbb hiding not too far from the book inside the building. We attempted to bind her and question her but she got away only to come back a few moments later with Paradox in which a battle took place outside. I was unaware of this after being engaged in a conversation with a Miss. Arianna whom is a friend of Charlie. I asked her for her help in which she agreed that she would give us any information that she may have come across in the future.

I also ran into Anfalas for the 4th tim that evening. Three times in Trinsic and once in the community center, he seemed to be following us around strangely enough. I talked with him a bit along with agreeing to help in any means of information he might aquire, he also let me in on some information about Paradox being THe Purple Guardians of Honor's Oldest and worst nemesis. And we should look into that a little more. Later that night Piper, Thom, Ug, Renaab decided to investigate the location in which the strider occurence happened. We may believe that there is a connection between the behavior or strider and the missing Empress.

I have noticed that in the little time we began to investigate we ran into a pile of clues and trouble. SOmething definetly strange is at foot in which we have the following characters:

Strider

Charlie

REnnor' Orbb

Paradox

Anfalas

Arianna

If anyone has any idea, any information and would like to start up a search party so we might find clues and figure out whats going on. I please ask you to inform either Mareak or myself. Any further information will be added to this posting. *Strength and Honor*

*An amendment bearing the Seal of the Emperor (A chalice and a scepter) is tacked onto it written in formal script.*

All information regarding the disappearance of Empress Charlie is to be immediately brought to the attention of Emperor Kodoz. Anyone found to be withholding information of value will be brought up on charges of obstruction of justice and dealt with to the full extent of the law of Trinsic and the Guardians.

*Understands the stress that our Emperor must be currently going though, even if he does not realize is himself.*

To keep everyone up todate: I ran into the heiress (Kit-n-Boo) the other day in Haven, it seems she was distracted somewhat by her concern for the young people there, and the fact that several Grim Reapers were being lured into Haven and seemingly left there...but this is another matter.

During our shart stay there we did have a breif conversation, concerning the book that was found in the Skara Brea Center. I offered it to her, as that was her mothers wish, but she declined... she was more concerned with the fact the her mother (Empress Charlie) had gone to where her parent had met, with her son Ben (jr?).

At this point, as this was new news to me, I would like to offer my congratulations to Kodoz, and when we find her Charlie. I assume this is your first granchild.

Speaking further with Kit-n-Boo, the father Ben(sr?) is also in a unkown where abouts at this time. With this little information, I did what research I could, located an article concerning the name of where Charlie and Kodoz met, this place is called Ventryns Lair. Entrance to this area requires knowledge of a secret password, which more research i was able to wrangle it out of some unwilling evil little minions, but I did get it, and was able to mark a rune to the entrance with Sir Thom's help.

Later that evening I also returned there with Senator Piper, and another, we did a thurough search of the samll lair, other than a few strange articles (and a missing floor tile for how many years now?) it was empty that day.

This is all the news I have to date. As the Emperor asked, I do as well, any information you have concerning any of these people, and/or situations Please let us all know.

I thank you for your attention and assitance.

:0

article on Charlie the Empress

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/show...;o=&fpart=1