Gone for a week

Piper

Where in West Virginia?? I live in Roanoke, Virginia (about 30-45 minutes from the border). Not that we could actually meet up or anything since I'll be in Michigan that week. hehe

Where in West Virginia??

It's on the western side of the state, right on the Ohio border.

Going to get your birthday present? ;)

Enjoy your vacation!! :yub:

Nnh, not a birthday person, haha.

Really though, I'm just doing dinner... I don't really get presents. Though this year I've asked people to get things from our Target wedding registry if they get me anything, heh. Because we have no STUFF for the apartment.

But yes, I'll enjoy it, as always. I find the geography there more pleasant, plus, it'll probably be snowing again. Cold weather is the best. Thing is, since I'll be gone, that means one week less to plan wedding stuff. And it's coming up fast. January 6, AHHHHH. *headdesk*

... Because we have no STUFF for the apartment....

Hehe I put in Charlie's post our appartment. We, too, don't have a thing! (furniture, furniture :p ) Two years in a decorated flat near the university, then two years at the dorms, then two years (mostly) at my parents, all so we can afford this place! But still.. no furniture. I need a furniture bulk order deed in here NOW! ;)

....that means one week less to plan wedding stuff. And it's coming up fast. January 6, AHHHHH. *headdesk*

A week less, a week more... it doesn't matter to the future husband, the wedding is the wife's show. HAHA :D

My wife planned our wedding, and it was marvelous!!!

(of course, good luck in the planning (and executing)!!!) :yub:

A week less, a week more... it doesn't matter to the future husband, the wedding is the wife's show. HAHA ;)

He actually does care about these things, believe it or not. He thinks I'm stressing out too much over it, but even he will admit he can be girly about this stuff, hahaha. He'll probably be crying harder than I will.

He actually does care about these things, believe it or not.

This is quite far from what I meant :0

So, it is easy to believe. Any other way and you wouldn't get married, right?

I did care and I always do, it's just the driving force stronger on the wife side!