Vacation Time coming...

Ug'zyx/Max

On the 18th(Saturday) the wife and I are headed to Michigan for the week of Thanksgiving. We will be spending the week with her parents and I probably won't have any kind of internet connection. I am taking my laptop so I may get lucky. Also, my play times will be changing a bit for the next few weeks. I am also a college student and I have classes on alternating tuesday nights. So every other tuesday night I wont be on at all until maybe 10-10:30pm (EST) and probably not until 8pm the other weeknights. I am almost done with school though I have only 1 class to take after this semester and I will have my Associates in Information Systems Technology.

Congratulations UG! I am also in my last term for my associates in business management and accounting. I am so glad to have this one degree in my hand or to almost have it that is. Have fun over the holiday weekend.:lostit:

Calli

First and most important, enjoy your holiday!

Second.... ah.... the smell of graduating.... Good, good, good for you!!!

I'm smelling that for about two years now! Just a few more points... and I'll have my B.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering) I'm totally lagging with it. No more willpower for studies ;)

I know the feeling Eisaac. I have been going part time for three years now. The 1st 6 months I had one job and went full time, then spent a year and a half working two jobs and going to school full time (which is 12 credits here or three night classes), now I have one job and am subject to when they decide to have the class I need. I had planned on just working straight through to my bachelors, but think I will take a year off.