Horde-side Griefer Warning

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

CLICK ME FOR THE APOLOGY

The Apology (the link and below) covers the details. The people involved were:

Xenok - 60 Rogue

Torturedmind - 60 Shaman

Warlandria - 55 Rogue

Further, during the day in question, I had asked them what was going on down in Dustwallow Marsh and they lied to me, saying nothing was happening. I know we all have our differences, but griefing isnt tolerated by any of us. I am posting this here so you will know that they are griefers in-case they try to come to the Skullcrushers for a guild home.

Hi. My "in-game" name is Bradius, I am the Guild Manager of a new (and recruiting) guild called "Edge of Insanity".

Sunday evening after work, when I had just logged in for some fun in Ahn'Qiraj, my Exec Officer tells me in tells and then on Ventrilo that two of my (now former) guild members had been reported by Horde Alts of Alliance members to another member of my guild as having griefed an encounter on the island off the coast of Dustwallow. (I think it has to do with a quest from Blackwing Lair, but I don't know for sure.) Since this was all hearsay, alarming, but hearsay none-the-less, I decided to wait until the Alliance alts contacted me (they were given my name as Guild Manager) or until I had a chance to talk to the people allegedly (at that time) involved.

Tonight when I logged in, I was contacted by the rogue involved and he basically admitted to the allegation. Here is a screen shot of the very brief conversation I had with the Rogue, Xenok regarding this issue.

griefingda6.png

(Thanks to Imageshack for hosting the image!)

I blotted out the name of the person in my guild who had nothing to do with the even. The person referred to as "T" is Torturedmind (60 Shaman). I have no idea who Alliance side was involved, that's why this is an open apology to a specific Alliance raid that was doing an open area raid on the elite island off the coast of Dustwallow Marsh.

As Guild Manager of Edge of Insanity, I publicly apologize for the griefing conducted by Xenok (60 Rogue) and Torturedmind (60 Shaman) against an Alliance Raid who were attempting to complete a raid quest that is difficult enough to do without outside interference. I regret any inconvenience that they may have caused you and your party because of thier unfortunate and inconsiderate behavior.

While I do enjoy a good bit of world "rough and tumble" or "red is dead", I do not condone this type of behavior and do not tolerate it among my peers, let alone my own guild membership. Based on the statements made by Xenok, I have removed them from my guild and will be alerting as many Horde-side guilds as possible about their behavior.

Respectfully,

Bradius "Dragonbait" Stormhand

Guild Manager, Edge of Insanity

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Thanks for handling this in your guild Jero. I was watching Xaos take down one of the raid oriented world dragons a couple of weeks ago and they recieved the same treatment by a couple of alliance griefers. It was just annoying to watch, let alone experience.

For those of you who know how upset Xaos can get, ;) well . . . ya. I don't know whether or not they were ever booted from their guild but their guild leader did make a public apology on the forums.

Good job.