REFIT to RETRIEVE

Borg

GUILT AND REMORSE

(Clan Quest)

Step 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Borg....

I write to you in hopes that you can help me. The other day my family's shipment of milk was ambushed by the Venture Co....this was a terrible loss to my family business. My brother Tauxen, the upbeat Tauren that he is, tried to lift my spirits and moral by suggesting we go on an adventure to take my mind off the catastrophe. I accepted his offer and we set off together...Tauxen showing me places and things I, being a simple tailor would have never seen otherwise.

So we set off for the great Tuaren City and on the way, Tauxen harvested a beautiful red feather from one of the wandering burds. Tauxen tickled me with the feather and I felt like the luckiest calf in the herd to have a brother like him. When I told him that....he told me to wait here and he would return with something that would make me really lucky. Soon he did return and said that the local wolf was no longer lucky....with my new lucky charm in my pocket we continued on our journey and after gathering some supplies....we were off to the Barrens.

We only stopped by the crossroads for a short time to snack and then moved northward toward the great city of the Orcs. As we moved northward a pride of large cats took interest in us and we found ourselves fending them off one by one....I had a small furry paw as my memento of that moment. Thankfully, Tauxen and I were able to survive that attack and we kept closer to the roads until we found the great Orc city towering before us.

I could hear the Horde Army War bells sounding and just as we reached the city gates...a legion of Orcs marched out of the towering city...incredible sight it was!!! Tauxen asked me if I wanted to follow them...but I said maybe another time...not today. Tauxen then took me to a giant balloon in the sky where he said we would travel to the world that you are from. Dark and Scary he said it was but not to worry...the Forsaken protect the Horde in thos lands.

I do have to say I did not like the baloon ride....I would rather keep my hooves on the ground. Well we reached your lands and began our journey Northward still...Tauxen said that on the edge of The Great Sea here...there are shiney seashells aplenty and that they would make wonderful decorations for my cloths. Oh how I wanted to see them glimmering in the moonlight. I do have to say that your lands are certainly full of some scary flying bats....eewwww and yucky they are. On the other hand thos same bats do have very water resistant hair which would make great cover for a hat or boots.

As we passed a great lake, Tauxen told me a lich lived on that island who was a friend...and if anything happened...that I should go to him for help....sadly this would be the case. Shortly after we arrived at the North Beach on the edge of The Great Sea I had only gathered a few of the beautiful shiney seashells when...a group of red clothed humans ran down from the mountainside toward us. We were trapped...Tauxen stomped and stunned them as we ran up the nearby hill. One of the humans grabbed at my backpack and it broke open...spilling all my treasures we had collected. As I glanced back I could see little creatures from the water gathering up the shiney seashells. We were staying just out of the humans reach when at the top of the hill we were confronted by several other humans...all in the same red clothing. Tauxen yelled to me to RUN and not to look back....I tried to help him but was knocked down the hill by one of the humans. I ran and ran and ran....to the liche. Still...some of the Humans chased me....and as I began to swim toward the island I guess the noise caused the Liche to take notice and he ordered his followers to attack the humans. As I reached the island the Liche raised his decaying hand and lifted me out of the water.

"You are far from home little calf...what brings you to the land of the Forsaken?"; the liche questioned.

"Adventure...but you must help my brother Tauxen...he is back there"; and I pointed toward the mountain.

"If he is there....he is dead already."; the liche said coldy with no compassion as he returned to his work.

"Please....Please....can you rescue Tauxen for me?": I urged as I began to cry.

"There is no rescue for the dead...only everlasting life as a Forsaken"; the Liche responded without even a concern.

"Return home little calf before it is too late for you as well...my followers would take well to your living flesh."; the Liche said with an evil smirk.

I grabbed my birthstone which remained sewn into my backpack and reluctantly returned home.

Upon arrival...I could not tell my family that Tauxen was dead and it was my fault....so I gathered my things and set off to find a way to bring him back from the dead. I travelled to see my shamen teacher, who told me I could bring Tauxen back but it would take powerful magic and an enchanted item that would be able to bring Tauxen back to the moment of his death. As a tailor I thought....I could do this by making something and adorn it with the treasures we had collected on our journey...that would help his spirit find a way home.

Sir Borg....here is my dilema....I am in hiding and need the treasures to adorn one of my brothers old belts. While I was wandering looking for a red feather a bully pig grabbed at my brothers belt and that squeeling pig ran off with it toward the cave of boars near my home.

Can you or your friends help me get it back and the following?

1) The Belt back from Squeeler

1) "lucky charm" from a wolf in Mulgore

2) Plucked Red Feathers from Mulgore

1) Small furry Paw from the Barrens

3) Patches of bat hair from Trisfal Glades

4) Shiney Seashells from Trisftal Glades

5) Corse Thread

10) Pieces of basic Linen

I hope this reaches you well in your crypt away from home....please help me Sir Borg.

PS I hope the Alliance diggers have not desicrated your Imperial Crypt you are at now.....those lands are too bad for me to be able to find you....tis why I post here on your skypage.

Mohnesha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go Crushers........

INGAME FOR ALL STEPS...

Gather the items that Mohnesha needs to make the adorned belt

Find Monesha (she will make belt for you to take to Borg)

Find Borg and give him the adorned belt

Tell Borg where Tauxen's body is laying.

Take Borg's advice (answer his question to you) to Monesha

First one to complete all steps.......winnah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smedlock found Mohnesha (at her Shamen Seer Graytongues Trainers Hut) and has completed the quest....but not after a great deal of gut wrentching work on solving Borg's riddle question.

"What should Mohnesha have learned over the sad events that have occured....what saying should she have learned?"

after several tries and wrong paths of thinking....

Smedlock responded....

"Dont cry over spilled milk"

Correct.

muahhahaha

Now that the riddle is solved.........this quest is completed

I was going to make this a pre-requisite to the next ones...but bah....Ill get snapping on the new one.

BUT

only make the items that Mohnesha needs be a pre-requisite for the next quest (Maube and Smedlock wont need those...everyone else will)

Which means...the next quest will again begin with Mohnesha.....so everyone else will need to find out where she is in hiding hehehe

(yes it will be the same place always)

I will have the second computer on with her in game just so players can find her....(wont be playing her but she will exist ingame for finding)

Smedlock has chosen the Tauren Figure as his award.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First step took 2 days till a skullcrusher completed and succeeded.....find...collection....find.....riddle solve

=====================================================================

REFIT TO RETRIEVE

(Clan Quest)

Step 2

Borg (in a crypt that Alliance Miners stand below) now has Mohneshas belt of memories which will be used to bring her brother back from the confinds of the Scarlet Monestary forces.

"What will need be done is to find a powerful Druid....one who has the power of the Moon. We will need to adorn the Druid in a powerful chestpiece."

"<insert player name>....you have done well now gather the following so that we will craft the chestpiece needed."

40x Rugged Leather

120x Ironfeather

1x Jade

1x Cured Rugged Hide

1x Rune Thread

I will need a special pen to make the order out for the powerful chestpiece to be made....bring a Blank Parchment a small bottle of Engineer's Ink and an Elegant Writing Tool...the leatherworker is quite particular.

Bring the items here to me in my crypt and perhaps by then I will have another riddle for you to solve."

*Borg waves good bye from his crypt adorned with Skullcrusher logos in the Badlands and wishes the questors good hunting*

Complete this leg of the quest first and be able to choose from the Clan Treasure Chest

Deadie Warlock

or

Troll Priest

HINT:

All players must bring "SQUEELERS Belt" from step 1 to Borg in his crypt.....all except Smedlock

Also....

Put Borg on your friends list (he is not in guild) and will randomly spawn between now and Thanksgiving....if no completion occurs by Thanksgiving...he will remain on all Turkeyday till winner is declared....heheheh

=====================================================================

To help clarify........

STEP ONE IS COMPLETED...........Smedlock winner......he chose Tauren Figure

28_2.JPG

STEP TWO is where we are NOW.......anyone can complete and win this stage.

EVERYONE except Smedlock must bring "SQUEELERS" belt to Borg to start step 2 for them.

You do NOT have to do Step 1....ONLY BRING SQUEELERS BELT from step 1

This is a gathering step....but you never know....Borg could ask for something.....guess you'll have to find him to know.

:p

Winner will be able to chose one of these two....

e2_2.JPG OR f0_2.JPG

Note...had to snag images off ebay....Blizzard sold out of these....they are all now collectors units...no more available to buy from Blizzard. Avg value now is $35 and going up.......good luck you all!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Borg spawned last night for the first time for this portion of the CLAN QUEST.

STATUS.....Winner is NOT DETERMINED

Gordantell has found Borg and delivered items to him that were listed.

Gordantell has found Mohnesha and has been sent on errand.

Baracko has found Borg but only delivered half the listed items.

Everyone else in Clan need to bring squeelers belt and listed and noted Step 2 items (see above post) to Borg

Next spawn?

Unknown.

You are ALL still ELIGIBLE!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes....it is.....Borg and Mohnesha have not respawned.

(basically I need a day off from real world work ehheeh so I can sit at the computer and wait for members to show up.....har)

Today after another solid 3+ hrs of questing.....Baracko holds his trophy award toy above his head as he dances in circles

Baracko delivered the required items for the magical chestpiece to be made and while Borg organized the package to be delivered and attached the very specific instructions to it....he had to have Baracko go get stronger thread.

It seems that Baracko had purchased some decayed Rune Thread and it was worthless.....Gorilla Cord would have to be used since it is extreemly strong. Mohnesha could craft the cord with 10 Coarse Gorilla Hairs and Baracko would have to go get them for her.

(Baracko held an advantage in a minute or so over Kytae but she accidently mailed the collected Hairs to someone...misclicked.....so she had to RE-harvest more)

Succeeding and upon delivery to Mohnesha the 10 Coarse Gorilla Hairs, Mohnesha was interested if our questors could bring her some of her favorite Darkmoon Fizzy Faire Drink and a Darkmoon Dog. She cannot go out given her concern and shame for the whole matter of her brothers death.

NOTE: Here is where our questors could have saved some time given that the foodstuffs are purchased in blocks of 5....she only wanted 1....oddly enough these same items were needed later in the quest...those that gave her all the 5 from the stack....had to go back to the Darkmoon Faire for more. While the Faire was in Thunderbluff...this didnt take much time....but as it was in Alliance territory today....it added in alot of travel time....moral of story....notice or ask how many of an item is needed for step.

Upon returning from the far off Darkmoon Faire...Baracko handed Mohnesha 5 Fizzy Faire Drinks and 5 Darkmoon Dogs (must be Baracko had other intentions with all that booze) Happy Birthday!

Mohnesha kept working on the Gorilla Cord and asked Baracko to go inform Borg that the cord will take some time to make but given he has been in that crypt for so long....perhaps taking him his favorite food from the Darkmoon Faire would be a kind gesture. Given he is a simple dead...a drink from the Darkmoon Fair for a simple man would be recommended.

(NOW Baracko and Gordantell were at the same spot in the quest....but Gordantell was still sleeping today)

Baracko chose the correct drink....Cheap Beer but bought one stack of everything of food.

It seems Baracko forgot about how many times Borg (or his spirit souls = alts) spoke about Hot Wings.

After returning to Borg's Crypt and trial and error turn ins of foods with the Cheap Beer....Baracko began to dance in celebration only to be stunned that the hot wings were not HOT enough!!!

Borg asked him to gather 5 small flame sacks from the nearby Ravine to heat up the wings taste.

(HERE IS where Kytae had her chance to get back on same step as Baracko.....Baracko mis clicked and Hearthstoned to the other continent...... :p )

Once Baracko returned to the Badlands...the flamesacs dropped well and he returned to Borg with the needed items.

:yub:

Adding the correct heat to the wings...Borg was satisfied and suggested to Baracko that he thank Mohnesha for the dinner but make sure she had another helping of her favorite Darkmoon drink and food.

Again Baracko stopped dancing....and headed back to the Darkmoon Faire.

(the carnies must have loved seein him ride in over and over)

Kytae succeeded in returning to Mohnesha and began to head back out to get Borg his dinner items when Baracko arrived to Mohnesha with the final delivery items.....and won the QUEST STEP 2

Baracko chose

e2_2.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.....here is the summary about step 3 requirements and some suggestions.

1) ALL participants will need to have "Squeelers" Belt on them to begin step 3 (showing it to starting NPC)

2) Event will begin with taking Gorilla Cord Mohnesha is crafting to Borg....If you have not found them...LEARN WHERE MOHNESHA and BORG located at.

3) Always read what the NPCs say to you...there are clues as well as references to previous steps in the Clan Quest.....at least read the quest to be fresh in your mind.

4) As you can see....the Quest could coordinate with an existing realm event....but not necessarily will.

5) Next step will occur in 2007.....if Borg or Mohnesha spawn before any update here on this forum....they are working on the magical items...(leveling up ehehe)

Hope you all that participated had fun.....and I hope more Crushas do the next steps......ooh...he said steps....yup...there are more to come....and ALL CLAN MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE!!!

You do not need to do steps 1 or 2....just make sure you have "Squeeler's Belt" on you to start step 3.