A posted waybill...

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

The hum and bustle around camp is apparent, Razorgore had been sighted inside of Blackwing Lair and the chief had linked him to the head of the Black Dragonflight. He would have to die in order to reach Nefarian, and so the planning and training continued late into the night.

You were just about to head to sleep when you noticed a white rabbit wearing a pink tabard holding up a sign just outside the camp. Bending down, you read the notice:

partycz5.jpg

Hi Crushers!!

Just wanted to drop you all an invite to the RP event/party I am putting together. I hope to see you guys out there! I am looking for a few people to take care of keeping campfires lit around the cemetary as well as some to hand out, drinks, food & candy. If you would like to help out please send me a PM on the NL fourms (niveuslepus.org). Like I said this is a planned RP event and do not intend it to turn into a world pvp slaughter fest, so try not to come flagged, but if alliance shows up flagged... well... you know what to do!

Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

FOR THE HORDE!!!

-Amayeta

Please feel free to pass this invite to any friends you may have that are in different guilds as well.

(( OOC: I saw this elsewhere and checked with Amayeta before posting here to make sure it was an open invite event. Per her reply, the more people that show up, the merrier. Imagine a few hundred people gathered in the Brill Graveyard for a little RP partying! Hope to see you there! ))

*looks at the sign and scratches his head*

*musing to himself* Party!! Ug.. dat mean der gud fud der! Mmm... fuud.. Maybe da lady Kessta like go ta party wit Mogg! Mogg must ask!

*smiles happily and walks off*

*looks at the sign and scratches his head*

*musing to himself* Party!! Ug.. dat mean der gud fud der! Mmm... fuud.. Maybe da lady Kessta like go ta party wit Mogg! Mogg must ask!

*smiles happily and walks off*

::bonks Moggaro on the noggin'::