Thunderfury

Relikk

Zak is all set. He just needs the eye of sulfuron to make the hammer.

I am finished as well. Thanks for all the donations and the two loans. I'll update first post.

Rel

Oh Rel! Forgot to add - Mogbertha donated 60 for Fluxes - and Katak donated for those Fluxes as well!

Ko really just bought them at a discounted price >:0

so 8:30 tnight...

Lefou might even record it for us!

Lets go make Crusher History!

*sniffles* Sorry I'll miss out on this as well. *sniffles some more* But it's Halloween which means family time of trick or treating and then watching Monster House. ???

Good Luck Relikk, wish I could be a part of it and see you wield that bad boy for the first time! I'm sure Lefou will do an awesome job of filming it though.

Congratulations! >:0

Edited by Jadeynn

Hate to chime in with a me too, but um -- me too. We live near apartment buildings with lots of small children so we are on tap for handing out candy tonight. Last year they were all so cute and so nice, we felt bad we didn't have the really good stuff--so that's what we got for tonight.

Good luck, Relikk and congratulations!

Congrats Relikk. Wish I could help tonightm but like many others Hallow's Eve takes precedence with the little ones and they unfortunately feel that your Thunderfury does not hold a candle to the bags of loot they are anticipating >:0

We're going streaking. Bring your green hat. ???

Damn, I love that movie

We gonna call this the Relikk's Thunderfury Freedom Festival?

Relikk is the very successful, very disease-free moocow standing on the side of that mountain in Silithus holding that super shiny object... >:0

Thanks so much everyone. Thunderfury is truely an amazing weapon. I tried it out on Twilight Lords and killed them with ease (it kills so fast that I don't lose hps when Crusader procs). The cyclone affect is awesome, mobs stand there waiting for their turn to hit while stuck in it.

I tried it on a group of twilights (Prophet) with 5 (I think) mobs protecting him. They all went down. I then tested it on 60 elite bugs in Silithus, I can do two or three without breaking for a hp rest or bandaging or using a healing potion.

I really want to test this in MC and see how well it holds agro.

Amali if you want to post the pics please do so. Sorry I didn't respond if you contacted me, the screen was purple in psts. Thanks!

Rel

You know I'd have been there when you got it, if I could have. Congratulations again, and we just gotta see that thing in action. I'll bring a towel to the computer station upstairs for all the drool.

Edited by Grimgor