A fond farewell... for now

Dark Priest Kalrash

My Clansmen,

It pains me to say that unfortunately, I will not be able to play Kalrash until after Demeber 20th. My laptop is un-able to run World of Warcraft. I will however be providing information as to locations of performances and dates. I will keep you all informed on what's going on as well. I'm currently on lunch break on my second day of rehearsals. I'm already having a blast, and my cast and director are amazing people. I'm going to keep this short, for I must be returning to rehearsal, but I hope everyone is doing well, and that all of my healers are listening to their new leader Guilosplat. Down Ragnaros some more for me, and if you get started on BWL before I get back, good luck, and know that I will not be too far behind you all. I'll be back before you know it. Take care

The Dark Priest,

Kalrash

A.K.A. Mike Woodley

My Clansmen,

It pains me to say that unfortunately, I will not be able to play Kalrash until after Demeber 20th. My laptop is un-able to run World of Warcraft. I will however be providing information as to locations of performances and dates. I will keep you all informed on what's going on as well. I'm currently on lunch break on my second day of rehearsals. I'm already having a blast, and my cast and director are amazing people. I'm going to keep this short, for I must be returning to rehearsal, but I hope everyone is doing well, and that all of my healers are listening to their new leader Guilosplat. Down Ragnaros some more for me, and if you get started on BWL before I get back, good luck, and know that I will not be too far behind you all. I'll be back before you know it. Take care

The Dark Priest,

Kalrash

A.K.A. Mike Woodley

Break a leg, Kal, and have lots of fun on tour ya trouper

Edited by Scryll

Rehearsals are going well already, after 3 days of work, we've already blocked over half of the show, and we're all laughing our asses off. This show is a great Comedy. Our first performance will be in Conneticuit - sp? at a theatre near Milford. Not sure of the exact date right now, still ahve 2 weeks until we perform, and I'll get an exact time as well. So if there's anyone in the area that would like to come see your crazy priest act in RL, you're more than welcome.

The Dark Priest Kalrash.

/wipes Oriah's and Kytae's tears away

P.S. Oriah, I'm sure you'll find a 30 spell damage enchant before I get back, if not, I'll hook you up. And thank you all for the fond farewell. I was quite touched :dancing_smile:

• 3 months later...