AQ20 DKP

Crikrunner

Took a vote this week for going dkp came up 9 for , 8 against, so assuming Chrysala would vote for 10/8 anyother regulars who wanted to vote please message me. Now we need to work out details for the dkp system. To help this out can everyone whom has an epic drop or book please post what they have so far, only completed quests epics, epic drops, or books. Idols were pretty much sharing with one another for turns ins atm, with loans and i'm happy with that. Or would we want the idols figured in dkp wise?

Crikrunner drops so far:

Ring

Cape

Book of Str.

Ill update attendance and post it tuesday for all to see.

actually if i had it to do over, I'd collect the idols like scarabs in guild bank and give them out with the ring / cape / hilt dropped you won all the parts for the turn in (or what ever was available for it). How's that sound? then dkp for the ring/cape/hilt, epic drops , books?

Edited by Crikrunner

I have received the ring and the cape. It doesn't matter if I get the hilt or not.

I received the manual HS 9 and Revenge, need the battle shout manual.

Buru's skull fragment is what I am most after.

Rel

Gordantell had a great idea and I'm going to go with it. We will have 3 raid counters from now on for a round robin system. One for books, one for quest items, or for epics. You'll bid for items when they drop, if you win an item all of your attendance points for that item type will reset. For example you've been 3 times with out winning an item 3/3/3, a book drops and you get it, your now at 0/3/3. Next week you get nothing now at 1/4/4. Any one see any problems with this system or if i'm over looking anything? This would exclude first timers from every getting an item unless two of class item droped, until the regular got dibs on the item first. Thoughts?

Gordantell had a great idea and I'm going to go with it. We will have 3 raid counters from now on for a round robin system. One for books, one for quest items, or for epics. You'll bid for items when they drop, if you win an item all of your attendance points for that item type will reset. For example you've been 3 times with out winning an item 3/3/3, a book drops and you get it, your now at 0/3/3. Next week you get nothing now at 1/4/4. Any one see any problems with this system or if i'm over looking anything? This would exclude first timers from every getting an item unless two of class item droped, until the regular got dibs on the item first. Thoughts?

How will you be dealing with partials, as I've been in the past and will likely be again in the future?

Same as everyone else you'll have say 3/3/3 for past 3 attendances at the start, ie you get dibs on items that rogues with less than 3 weeks attendance, or have won that item in past 3 weeks. I'll still keep a total tally for who gets in the raid each week, also if you're an alt in the run, talk with the regulars, see if they wouldn't let you go once in while.