Thanks

Crikrunner

Right after we killed Buru, got a call from my dad's girlfriend that he was in a car wreck and in the icu. Freaked me out for sure. He's going to be fine though, just in alot of pain for a while. They have him on a respirator till he's a little more stable. I'm just glad no one else was hurt. I'll know more after I get to talk with him some. Thanks again for support :laugh:.

Crik,

We are glad to hear things are going to be ok. We were worried for you last night, the mood was somber after you broke the news and had to leave. Best wishes to you and family.

Rel

Yeah good to hear he's ok man, kind of took the steam out of the raid, I couldnt really focus very well after hearing your normally calm serene voice, change to one of fear and uncertainty. Raiding did'nt seem as important anymore.

This is "just a game", right? I'm "just a raider", right? Then why the hell did it bug me as much as it did for Crik to toss me leadership and run off to his dad like he did? Crik, man, I am really relieved that your dad is fine. I don't know how everyone else felt, but brother - you hit me mentally on the side of the head with a brick when you dropped that bomb. Yes, real-life is more important, and I am incredibly glad our dad is stable, safe...ALIVE.

Apologies for my less than average leadership last night, I feel like I let you (Crikrunner) and the raid (everyone else) down. I was not on my game, nowhere near my game and I am capable of better. I'll do better the two weeks we have without Crikrunner coming up in October.

Crik, again, man am I glad everything is ok.

- Me.