Ideas for winter festival

Guest Charlie

Mrs Sosaria Snowbunny fashion show (winter and christmas theme ex; whites,reds,silver color,light blue green....)

Trinny race around the park (no mounts)

Bards competition

Walrus fights

Str competition (pick up the mined rocks, as many to carry, contestant is partied, then we watch till their stamina begins to drop. no jewelry nor any str additives)

Merchants and food and drinks

Present suprise! presents with items in it (of same stone weight so you cant scroll over box and pick one with certain amount of stones) prises from candles to checks of 10k.

On site artist (give pack with a book and painting)

Auction off the male for a day

Jousting tourney

Ice fishing contest (person to catch most regular fish wins)

any other ideas list them here im looking for dec or jan... jan most likely due to cmas.

This will be held in trinny

Edited by Charlie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Charlie

Time is drawing closer to the time i wish to do the Festival. Any ideas please post on the boards or icq them to me. My tentative date id like to shoot for is Jan 13th 6 or 7 pm. It would be in Trinsic. I will be talking to Kodoz about it the set up and such. Ive posted around on other sites also already, here is the post ...

The tentative date will be January 13th approximately 6 or 7pm. There will be games competitions,food,vendors, lots of fun!! Ill make a list of events closer to the date of the event. However mark that day on your calendar! It will be located in the facet of Trammel in Trinsic. I hope to see you there!

Empress Charlie, pigeon roost 176782236

Please let me know all your thoughts and lets make this a great time for all!!!

I will do my best to be there!!

Mjollner looks foward to winning the strength contest. (he can carry 621 stones, albeit with additives for minning) ; - )

Mareak has been collecting lances for jousting for some time now, I will ensure that is made available for all to pick and choose from.

However..this male auction for the day... What amazon woman thought of this?!?!?! Hmm?!?!?!

Perhaps we could change this to poison potion drinking, whoever drinks the most poison with no healiing before they die wins.

Yea, that sounds better....much better.

:lostit:

(( Side note, I dislike the limit on the backpack being hard set, it should vary according to that characters

strength. ))

Aye It Was I who thought of the male auction:P And I also think the kissing booth is a good idea but lets not have Cuddles and Piper kissing! She might bite his toungue off:P

Calli