Cenarion Circle Blacksmiths

Crikrunner

Since Huato and den Greenbull muved on ta greener pastures, da only major blacksmith me know in da guild be Smedlock. Vyynn be wurking up too, but dems de only ash dat really make dur skills known.

we have 21 small obsidian shards in the raid bank atm , was thinking the shields would be nice, we'll get 1-4 large shards from Moam once we learn to drop her. Not sure how many the pile he turns into yields. Was thinking the shield would be nice if the tanks need them? Or any of the other Mail/Plate if anyone wants anything made out of the shard for nr ? Pretty much up for grabs for the guild to decide

Currently Smed is about 1200 into honored with cc, would like to get further.

I have all the plans I can get with honored. It is a goal of mine to get exhalted with CC and have all the plans. Been working on other faction rep atm. My time has been spread a bit thin lately and have signed up for what I can with time allowed. I will continue to work at this rep, not sure what everyone's plans are for smed in that reguard but he will work on it.