Car wreck.

Balandar

If you think you are alright, you're probably right! health is above all.

Sorry about the car, but it is just money, after all... even considering this:

A small anecdote about driving freaks: They always ask first how the car/motorcycle is... if you're alive enough to tell them!

The back end started sliding out from under me when going around a curve (clockwise/right). I turned the steering wheel to sharply to the left sending my car in the other direction and going sideways across both lanes. Panicked and hit the gas (400 hp car and hitting the gas is like an insta 20 mph jump). My mind was screaming NOOOO.. so I slammed on the breaks. My mind went NOOOO again (mind was too damn slow, always behind what I was actually doing). The next thing I knew I was in the ditch. I didn't remember going into it, I think I felt it happen. Didn't remember going past the trees or turning the car off. I was fortunate that there was no oncoming traffic, that I missed the trees, that the fence wasn't electric, and that the taunt fence wire along the top didn't slice my car, and me, in half like a hot knife through butter. So.. I thanked God about a dozen times.

I'm glad to hear youre alright man, I've had one of those wrecks where if any of a dozen things went differently id be meat. Good to know youre alright though

I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Nothing hurt after the accident. I would only be worried about the possibility of a concussion.

Sorry about your friend Balt. There has been some really crazy ###### going on lately.

This week has been pretty ######ty. Last night I went out with some friends for a few drinks. I had a Long Island ice tea, Bacardi and Coke, White Russian, Incredible Hulk, Yager bomber, and Kamikaze (can't remember the exact order). but I felt pretty good after that! :)

Beats a chiropractor any day! :devil:

'course, just about any treatment beats a chiropractor :vomit:

I totally disagree with you on that. I have been going to a chiropractor for various reasons and have felt 1 million percent better than any pain killers, drugs or numbing substances ever attempted to make me feel - and with no side effects (hangovers). To each his own though.

I would have LOVED to have a pic of Bal after all those drinks!! :laugh: We coulda got him to dance around the campfire!

Beats a chiropractor any day! :yub:

'course, just about any treatment beats a chiropractor :)

I totally disagree with you on that. I have been going to a chiropractor for various reasons and have felt 1 million percent better than any pain killers, drugs or numbing substances ever attempted to make me feel - and with no side effects (hangovers). To each his own though.

Okay, that hurts. I am a chiropractor!

Bal, seriously bud, think about going in and getting looked at. The worst thing about car wrecks is that you never know when the stuff is going to sneak up on you. The nature of your wreck was not one of major impact...but if you feel anything, go get checked out.

End professional opinion.

<3 my chiropractor! who I actually need to go see and keep putting off.. :( It wouldn't be a bad idea just to go and get your alignment checked out Bal. I still deal with the aftermath of whiplash from years ago and it really sux.. Not sure when last you saw a Chiropractor, but I know mine has swithched to using something called a "pro adjuster". It has this screen that shows a reading of your spine so the doc knows exactly which vertebra need to be ajusted. Then he uses this hand held device on those vertebra, it makes a lot of clicking noises, but it's very gentle. No more of that... "okay relax your neck" then a sudden twist, snap, crackle, pop to the neck. :D

Never been to a Chiropractor. And nothing hurts.. well, some things do, but that's because I've started working out every morning again for an hour. Only muscles. (No more taking 6 weeks off from working out!).

Otherwise I feel perfectly fine.