Altarial

Haha! I didn't even know I could do that! But, I'm a troll shaman now in your guild! Level 4 and rising! Will have to update my signature again and add her haha. 3 Altarials to keep track of now! We're taking over!

Snap! We gonna pimp you out! Get in touch with me so I can twink you with leather sexiness!

Edit to the above post: I just read that and realized how it sounded. What I mean is, Rhoach will be happy to make you leather armor!

As you can see, I'm also back on the Xfire wagon hehe. I just bought little Altarial a full suite of crappy leather. She's all hot pink and her pants look like golfer's pants! I just trained in Skinning & Leatherworking, too. Not sure how to do it yet, but I'll figure it out! I know how to skin the animals, so that's a start haha. I love tradeskills in WoW. My 25 pally is 125 in smithing & mining already. It's just really cool to be able to wear the things you make. Making green armor is cool, but soon she can make blue armor!! /drools. Tonight, I can't play, since I'm leading a raid in EQ (yes, EQ is still my main game, since I'm a senior officer of the guild haha), but tomorrow I should be back! Actually, I might pop in before the raid today, too, hehe, since it isn't until 8pm.

::giggles:: Well Altarial, next time I catch you, I will get a Screenie of your liddle Troll and make you a Signature.

AD has its share of asshats, but we are a good group so far :p

I had fun last night. Being a true newb, yet still feeling like family is a good thing hehe. You all did great to welcome me :p I try hard not to sound like a newb, though, so just end up not talking much. Only when I really can't figure it out do I pipe up in /guild. I'd never seriously ask for donations or gear either; I'll just give you the puppy dog eyes and you can decide from there :( Eventually, I'll upgrade from my own post to other ones, too, haha.