Altarial

I just started on WoW last week! I'm a human pally on the Bloodhoof server :) I'm loving it so far. Now I know where to post if I come up with any questions, which I always have a ton of hehe.

Hehe if you just started, drop the pally and join us on Argent Dawn! We can always use another priest, you can make a horde pally when the expansion comes out if youre hell bent on one. =)

Im jumpin on bloodhoof tonight to find you! Hell I'll even come lookin for you on your EQ server, my account still works (for some unknown reason, i havent paid on it in almost 2 years)!

Resistance is futile, you WILL be a crusher!

(Plus membership comes with tons of perks, like free stuff, money, and an group of T.H.E. members)

Did I mention free stuff?

Haha, not sure why I didn't get emails saying I had replies! I joined Bloodhoof to be with some friends, hehe. I am almost 22 now :paladin: Still a total newb, only had 1 group, haha. I need a group to do a quest for a nice blue weapon, but I'm too scared to ask strangers!

Here is Sabrianica's "Don't be a newb" 8-Step program:

1.) Log into World of Warcraft using your username and password.

2.) Highlight your character on the "Character Selection Screen". While your character is highlighted, press the "DELETE" button at the bottom.

3.) You are going to be prompted to confirm that this is not a mistake. Although you may feel hesitant, trust me, this is for your own good. "D-E-L-E-T-E".

4.) At the top of the character selection area is a button called "Change Realms". Press the button. Sort the realms alphabetically.

5.) Select "Argent Dawn" by double clicking on the name. Select from the Horde (Red) side of the races, then select your class preference.

6.) Log into Argent Dawn by double clicking your character.

7.) Type /who Skullcrusher, press enter. Whisper "/w" any one level 60 from the list that will pop up and introduce yourself.

8.) When the Invitation to join the guild is sent to you, press the "Accept" button.

Voila! You are no longer a newb, but a Peon! And a Skullcrusher to boot!

Failure to follow all 8 steps of this program will result in mockery, ridicule and crude, offcolor jokes being created about you and your ability to play, as you will always be just a newb! :paladin:

Here is Sabrianica's "Don't be a newb" 8-Step program:

1.) Log into World of Warcraft using your username and password.

2.) Highlight your character on the "Character Selection Screen". While your character is highlighted, press the "DELETE" button at the bottom.

3.) You are going to be prompted to confirm that this is not a mistake. Although you may feel hesitant, trust me, this is for your own good. "D-E-L-E-T-E".

4.) At the top of the character selection area is a button called "Change Realms". Press the button. Sort the realms alphabetically.

5.) Select "Argent Dawn" by double clicking on the name. Select from the Horde (Red) side of the races, then select your class preference.

6.) Log into Argent Dawn by double clicking your character.

7.) Type /who Skullcrusher, press enter. Whisper "/w" any one level 60 from the list that will pop up and introduce yourself.

8.) When the Invitation to join the guild is sent to you, press the "Accept" button.

Voila! You are no longer a newb, but a Peon! And a Skullcrusher to boot!

Failure to follow all 8 steps of this program will result in mockery, ridicule and crude, offcolor jokes being created about you and your ability to play, as you will always be just a newb! :paladin:

/agree

Haha, not sure why I didn't get emails saying I had replies! I joined Bloodhoof to be with some friends,

Bring your friends with you. Making the switch would be a rewarding experience as this guild has grown to be one of the absolute best on the server. (and Im sure we can get you back to 22 no problem)

Haha, you all are too funny! and I'm 24 now! Some undead came over to me the other day and started kissing on me, though. That wasn't one of you was it?:)

Oh, and how do you get one of those fancy sig pictures that has your WoW name and info on it??

Edited by Altarial

Haha, you all are too funny! and I'm 24 now! Some undead came over to me the other day and started kissing on me, though. That wasn't one of you was it?:)

Oh, and how do you get one of those fancy sig pictures that has your WoW name and info on it??

The signature is a perk and could be classed as step 9 of the 8 step program the free stuff that comes with membership.

join T.H.E. WoW guild!

Be with family! (( i made the mistake of leveling to 59 night elf priest before switching, and i'll tell you what, it was a mistake! and i'll never go back! ))

Edited by Houli

::giggles:: or mention your current Guild Leader was a Nelf Druid in another life?

Join us! JOIN US!

We are a crazy group thats for sure =p

Oh yeah... I make Sigs for Skullcrushers that ask >.>

Edited by Maube

But I have friends on Bloodhoof! And humans are so much prettier :p I only play when I've got nothing planned in EQ, and I don't wanna start over haha. I don't have a hammer or a horsie yet :( I have a trusty cat that follows me around and laughs when I die, though. If my friends quit on Bloodhoof (1 has already), maybe I'll make alittle something on your server. I really like the pally, though. I like being able to tank & heal.

If I make the change, what is closest to a pally? And would I get free stuff??? Nothing planned today other than laundry, haha, so I could make a little something. Do I get an invite at level 1?? I'm a total newb to grouping. I don't know the functions and stuff, so you'll have to have a lot of patience for this little soloing pally hehe. I wanna play something pretty, too! Not an orc!

Edited by Altarial

Well....Shaman can't really tank all THAT well...we can't bubble, but we get Ghost Wolf (/bark), insane elemental and melee over the Paladin...and we can heal! :p

We can too tank! Jeroabem has tanked every dungeon up to and including Molten Core. Rockbiter and Earthshock for the win! Bubbling is a crutch!

My inner newb is gonna show here, so sorry in advance. What is bubble? People keep talking about it here and in game, and I have no idea what it is!! I'm gonna check what races can be certain types of classes and post here what I choose.

Ok, I am a level 1 Troll Shaman. Send me tells! Gimme gear! Gimme gold!!

Edited by Altarial

I can have my hunter craft you some armor, and I can have my shaman craft you some weapons. Patience grasshopper.

Oh - and if you stay an Alliance Paladin, you have a theme song. Did you know this?

Here it is! :p

(To the tune of "I'm a little Teapot")

I'm a little pally short and stout

Here is my hammer

Here is my mount

Whenever I'm in danger, I scream and shout

Pop my bubble and hearthstone out.

I have another one for you, but the link is on my home PC.