Fire Resist Gear up for Grabs

Maube

Mogbertha the Mighty Dragon Slayer, has been sending us leather and Black Scales up the Wazzoo.

So Crushers and Friends, if anyone needs any black dragonscale (minus the boots) made, or Volcanic Breastplate and Leggings, PLEASE SPEAK UP.

Do not be ashamed, or embarressed. Help us unload this overwhelming generosity by Mogbertha!

My scouts told me I could go here to resist fire better.

<squints at the dragon scales>

<looks at his plans for armor, doesn't see scales on them>

Ah well. <Orcy grin>

Edited by Grimgor

I have a system for the Cores that we gain

I look at the people who give a lot of items outside the raid and the people who have the best attendance inside the core.

I do not 'funnel' cores to my 'pets' behind the scenes.

Hell a good chunk of Cores that I have used came from farming my assoff alliance side to buy them cheaply.

I look at the people who give a lot of items outside the raid and the people who have the best attendance inside the core.

Hell a good chunk of Cores that I have used came from farming my assoff alliance side to buy them cheaply.

Aww, so I don't get my leggings? *pout*

You know I am gonna tease you about those silly things forever... even when we are farming BWL! Just cause I am a prick that way ;)

And I have heard about your "pets" Maube... I dunno if I could be one... you are waaaaaayyy too demanding! >:L

Hey gal, I'm not criticizing your way of doing things. I meant my post above as a light-hearted thing. I think your way of doing things in the raid is pretty standard and it works -- you feed the raid itself and it propels the raid from encounter to encounter. Forgive me if I've made you feel like I am bedeviling your way of handing out Cores. Maybe I have used the wrong wording.

I can't speak for anyone but myself -- but I know there are others like me -- going to MC twice a week represents a huge chunk of the time out of my life. A huge slice of my total WoW time pie, if you will. 2 out of 7 nights just for Molten Core, completely dedicated to it from signon to signoff. As I can't be in WoW all 7 days unless I wish to become single again, what remains of this 7-day cycle we call a week is taking care of my guild, participating in events, and investing in the people in a day to day fashion. For ME, I can't spend much more time outside of Molten Core gathering things for it. Just not realistic. The time I have reserved for Molten Core (with a certain amount of domestic pain) is my chance to get the Cores and such. I am not bitter about your policy, honest, but when I feel pressured or am questioned about it, this is my answer. I have 3 kids and a wife, a job during the day, friends and family that happen some weeknights and certainly on weekends, a real house that needs care and the usual maintenance (yard, dishes, floors)... I gots nuthin else ta give, Cap'n! I am tryin' really hard!

>:L

To some, this probably is the writing on the wall that I am not ready for it, but I think that's an elitist attitude. After all, the only place the Fiery and Lava Cores drop is MC, so if I can't go, I can't get them and that's it (aside from farming gold and buying them with assloads of money). Prior to this, I'd done enough work to get Revered with the ThorBros (which wasn't easy), and as an Armorsmith I have purchased several plans sitting ready to be made that I have no parts for. Along the way, I have also made every reasonable effort for a fellow in my position to get some more FR, and will continue to do so even though I really don't have the time. Just because I like you guys and want to do what I *can* to be a team player. I understand your policy for handing them out and the only hope I have in this regard is that the folks like me are being considered too. I have been (and remain!) loyal to this raid and ever since you generously allowed me to attend in the way that I must, I have been consistent.

<hugzez>

This wasn't to get you angry, friends. I apologize if I said something wrong -- I was just having fun with those who WOULD be getting the Dragonscales, not the one who was generously offering them.

Edited by Grimgor

<sends a PM to Maube to avoid derailing the thread>

I make amends, not enemies. Ahem... Scales! Maube has Dragonscales up for grabs, thanks to Mogbertha! Hrar!

Edited by Grimgor

Sabrianica needs Volcanic. Jeroabem will supply the three essences of fire and two essences of earth. Just need the appropriate core, but will attempt to obtain one in the DKP free time tonight.

I don't think any of us have the Volcanic Shoulders pattern yet (I know Kelani doesn't...pretty sure Crik and Depaa don't either), so if anyone happens to turn one up in LBRS....

Sabrianica needs Volcanic. Jeroabem will supply the three essences of fire and two essences of earth. Just need the appropriate core, but will attempt to obtain one in the DKP free time tonight.

I don't think any of us have the Volcanic Shoulders pattern yet (I know Kelani doesn't...pretty sure Crik and Depaa don't either), so if anyone happens to turn one up in LBRS....

Either Crik or Depaa does have them. When I log in, I can confirm which one made mine. I keep telling you that, V, why won't you ever listen to me? *sad*

Edited by Scryll

Either Crik or Depaa does have them. When I log in, I can confirm which one made mine. I keep telling you that, V, why won't you ever listen to me? *sad*

There are far too many of me to keep track of anything relating to who has which patterns :yub:

I have a pair of +19 FR cloth boots in the bank as well, any takers?

Um, what are the total stats on them?

I am *hoping* to get the dragonrider boots from Rend, but one never knows.

I'm still hoping for a purple flame retarded pony. I thought Maube was getting me one, but she just gave me some stupid helmet instead :D

You wanted a retarded purple pony with flame? Geez, I always thought gurls obsessions with ponies was weird, but when those gurls are forsaken, their obsessions warps and becomes truly bizzare. :smurf:

lol.

Also!

haq needs volcanic ish FR stuff sooo,

how do i help you help me?

/norushorpressurejustchecking