Molten Core

Maube

Just to let you guys know, this is the last week I am going to be holding MC for a week or two.

lotta people hitting the burnout, and I think we could all use a break to get back into the game and remind ourselves why we play this day after day =)

So lets bring our A game this week beat the snot out of Rags and relax for a week or two or three =)

I for one welcome the break. Lately I've been doing a lot of raiding and I've forgotten how much fun a smaller more intimate instance can be. DM Tribute runs? I'm having a blast doing these on my hunter alt. Strat, Scholo, etc, etc...

I figured you could Al =) Lot of us can. No one wanted to come out and say it, but the tension last couple of weeks I think speaks for itself.

Take a break, relax and then we can farm that place like no body's business =)

I think this is a good idea. There's plenty of other gear and fun to be had (dragonscales and FR in UBRS!) in the smaller dungeons, and I'll gladly drag Sunny and Raeda through them again! :p

(Just a note: Raeda has the UBRS key :p )

May I request dragging Sunny through UBRS, UD Strat, BRD (for the emporer), and LBRS (for Warlords Command)? Dabu!

Oh, and Dire Maul too. ;)

Edited by Raeda

Woot! Now I can finally catch up on all those places I have missed!

UBRS till my eyes bleed baby! Err, or until I get all my Ony stuff and a Pristine Hide of the Beast.

Strat and Scholo till my eyes bleed! Or until I get exhalted with AD and have enough marks to get some of those cool rewards... the damage/healing necklace makes me drool.

I may even get to see some of DM!

I can definitely see how burn out could be occuring... if not just on this MC raid, but the fact that some people are raiding 5 or 6 days a week... that is like a job! :p

yup =)

Lets get some good old fashioned RP events in on Wednesdays =)

I am thinkin another Great Race!

A month might be too long (dont want to lose our favorite folks to other runs!) so input is greatly appreciated =)

So why dont we set a tenative date of the first Wednesday in September? A month off might do us all a LOT of good?

A month!?!?!?! SKAH! I'll never get my Prophecy hat :p

But wait, I could go back Shadow and melt faces for a whole month!

:p

A month might be too long (dont want to lose our favorite folks to other runs!) so input is greatly appreciated =)

Well, as long as I can get into some Raids just to keep on my toes. Plus, it would suck Uglutz toes if we came back after a month and were just uber rusty and sloppy. But at least 2 weeks, or more but maybe have a couple NDKP runs to kill trash for cores and bracers and such every once in a while, just to keep people sharp, plus you would only need smaller groups.

Just a thought.

Just like school for the younguns. A month off!! :p

I am game for whatever as noticed, I don't get to participater most Friday nights anyways, so it has only been Wednesdays of which have always been in the Core, so a month off to use that time to do other things is a.o.k by me

Well Fomor, if 20 folks can come together to farm trash, that would be grand =) but I ain't gunna push it, nor am I going to lead it :p

After last nights choking debacle, I need some time to rest my weary vocal cords!

I'd be happy to help in UBRS, LBRS, BRD, DM, Strat and Scholo. Alh if necessary, but Tamsinela would be preferred. No matter who I play I bring a fair bit of dungeon experience to the table.. the only shortcoming I might have is where I'm still learning a hunter's spot in a group :p

I'm with Alhazad on this. I can bring Jeroabem, but I would prefer to get Sabrianica geared and equipped. I know most dungeons, but still am still trying to learn my place in the party as a Rogue! =P

Well Fomor, if 20 folks can come together to farm trash, that would be grand =) but I ain't gunna push it, nor am I going to lead it :p

After last nights choking debacle, I need some time to rest my weary vocal cords!

I'll step up and do that - lord knows I need the practice. If da Chief will give her blessing, I will set up a raid or two with Jero with the express intent of farming trash. If we have enough people interested and signed up, we can do boss attempts on a DKP or DKP free basis (again - with the Chief's blessing).

I'd say aim for the 16th of August as the new go date

If she holds fast to the September date, I would have no problem with opening up 10 or so spots in the MC#2 raid for ringers...err....fillers-in. Again, she would have to sign off.

I love Molten Core. It's my all time favorite place. If I could get a good group together and raid it every night, I would...but I am also a little sick in the head.

I need the Chief's blessings for these two edits before they become valid.

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Wow, without Molten Core twice a week and all the preparations for that, I'll have all this extra time on my hands....

Think of all the Sunken Temple runs I could do!

*Joins Greenbull in twitching*

...and Sabrianica could get attuned for Onyxia, get Shadowcraft, learn how to be a rogue in a group, help out guildmates...

::starts twitching::

Or even unplug and go outside...there's a RenFaire coming to the local area - I think the second largest in the nation...

::more twitching::

Or even - go have coffee with some new people!

I'd say aim for the 16th of August as the new go date

If she holds fast to the September date, I would have no problem with opening up 10 or so spots in the MC#2 raid for ringers...err....fillers-in. Again, she would have to sign off.

I love Molten Core. It's my all time favorite place. If I could get a good group together and raid it every night, I would...but I am also a little sick in the head.

I need the Chief's blessings for these two edits before they become valid.

I figured aim at that date so we can get both off the ground at the same time to avoid any problems with the overlap and to make sure everyone gets the opportunity. If you bring in "Ringers" MC #2 will turn into MC1 very quickly.

On a seperate note. just think of all that time I can spend in the BGs. I can push to 350k honour a week.

::twitches violently::