Floored....

Huato

Hopefully the Tier 2 Paladin helm will hide the Elfie ears. :)

The we can have a dr. doom on the Horde side. :)

Edit: oh god...now there is going to be Paladin loot dropping for Horde all the time (once expansion goes live) and Shaman loot for the Alliance. Talk about screwing with loot tables unless they do a token type quest for the Tier 1 and 2 loot with the expansion.

Edited by Huato

Pallys can't tank for one reason - they can't hold aggro very well at all.

Actually, this isn't entirely true...even moreso post-review. It's not easy to do, especially since the DPS is sorely lacking and the gear usually doesn't focus on things to help with hate generation, but there are definitely ways for paladins to grab and keep aggro pretty well if you give them time. I did a small bit of lower-instance tanking on my (now deceased) paladin and rarely had a problem unless I was surrounded by people geared much better than I was.

I can't say I like this change much, but I think it was inevitable. Between the Alliance PvPers complaining about the strength of shaman (and hating purge) and the Horde PvEers calling Alliance raiding "EZmode" with paladin blessings/buffs, they had to fill the gap somehow...and new racials just weren't going to do it.

Well, since I already played a paladin before and with everyone else thinking of rolling a blood elf paladin, I think I'll go with a warrior this time :laugh:

OK, OK, so they plan to force bubble ######es on us... gotta justify giving the Alliance shammies I guess...

BUT FOR ######'S SAKE, NOT GORRAM BLOOD ELVES!

Lore would support a "Anti-Paladin" or "Death Knight" concept a hell of a lot more than the rediculously selfish Blood Elves "discovering the light" and being Pallies. Should be undead... like that friggin Lich King fella.

Wanted to roll a pally on a PvP server when i first staarted playin the game, but girl i was with already had toons here on Horde side. Looks like I'll get my chance....course after i hit 70 with OT :D

Should do a contest who hits 70 first. 5g buyin winner gets the pot :laugh:

Verissi would win =p

But actually... from what I understand, the BEs are not exactly good paladins. They are stealing the powers of Light or something like that. Meh what do I know

Yes, they're stealing the power of the light from a Naruu, because they despise everything light related, since they feel that the light betrayed them. In return, they're going around using the light...umm...to heal, vanquish undead, and generally make the world a better place, everything that the light strives for...Go them! They really showed that light whose boss.

Hands down Verissi will be at 70 before the rest of us see 65. he'll have 2 70s before the rest of us have 1. It going to be a hard time to find someone to take that wager OT

Well, I was going for a BE Priest, now I'll go for a BE Paladin. And that makes a lot of BE Paladins on the crushers :laugh:

Okktar sends word, as soon as the Expansion hits the street he'll joi us again. With a BE Paladin.

10 man crusher BE Female Paladin raid on Goldshire! We want our cyber too!

Why not? Dwarfs and Humans have Pallies and Priests

Yeah, but how many other classes are they going to have? Warrior, mage, warlock, paladin seem like definites, and Blizzard seems to prefer restricting available classes. Both hunters and rogues seem like better fits for them than priests, considering the anti-Light line they've taken with the Lore.

I always thought it was odd to have Troll Shaman AND Priests. Aren't they Shamanistic based on lore?

I think BE priests would be fine. Quite honestly every race could get away with priests in the game if you want to get right down to it...each race seems to worship something a bit differently in the game, so lore wise they could get away with Tauren priests if they so chose. :laugh: