Blizzard Hates Us

Huato

Yeah. That was really annoying. We all got punted when the server decided we didn't really have anything important to do. Took us about 40 minutes to get everyone back online and ready.

Thankfully we weren't in the middle of an encounter. Blizzard likes to wait until we have our raid targets at 30% or so and then they lock it up, were convinced :yub:

Thats okay Al, We ended up killing Snake and Spider, two attempts at Tiger but you realy do need shamans for that fight =p

We did Gahzranka and Verissi got the Polymorph Turtle... OMG NINJA

I did my second one on Tuesday. I have totally 2 pieces of Mooncloth now. (mooncloth).

I figure that by the time Ashkii gets her set pieces, I should have at least 10-20. Its going to take a while :tease:

I hear if you frost shock the tiger boss once, you just win.

lol

Zu can transmute now too...just being silly since we had that whole transmute joke late last year/early this year. :rofl:

And I hear Kelthuzad dies anytime a Shaman drops Mana tide. :tease:

Cwn, Fomor, Jelorian, Tainish and I (Xiris) were in Scholo when the world died. So we got to do it all again, yay us. Poor Jelorian, we never did get his quest done -- was much too late by then.

If I had more time last night I would have stuck around and helped. :tease:

As it was Drake was up 4 different times last night, so I am running on fumes. Gonna make a pot of coffee around pull time for MC tonight.

He left for another guild then left the server and rolled alliance...he pops in every now and then, but it's rare.

Oh, I would be happy to do a transmute for you whenever my timer is up!

Apparently our lone Rogue was too lagged to get a kick out and she was healin faster then the warrior could Shield bash =p

We were cranky last night due to the server going down and lost one of our OTs to the Disconnect so it was just an off night =)

The five of us got the giggles listening to the "player left" "player left" "player left" on TS last night. Of course then it took us another 20 minutes to get back in to the game.

You should be able to stop that easily with Kick/shield bash. :tease:

I was the only kicker around, and with my general lag and weak fps in anything over a 10-man, I can't kick effectively. By the time I've seen that they're casting, and my kick has actually procced, they've gotten the spell off.