A strange encounter

Odenn

A hot summer day found Odenn the tracker gathering his gear in Orgrimmar. He had just returned from the Arathi Basin after hours of battling the enemy. Near the bank he heard a few warriors telling tales and he decided to sit and take in some of the stories from around the lands. Strangely enough one of the gathered warriors looked at him and spoke. "Ug Crusher".

The tracker was shocked, not so much that he was addressed in the dialect of the Clan but that it had come from a young Warlock of no more than 15 seasons. The young Forsaken also wore the colours of the Circle of Fear.

Of course he had to ask "Wer lat be lernin da Skullcrusher blah?" surprised and puzzled. The Warlock explained that his father had been a servent of the light before the plague had come and had battled our ancestors. What came next was even more of a surprise when the young undead asked, "Your leader is a great Warlock is he not?" Of course this was no longer true but the Tracker explained the details of the old warlock's departure many moons ago and return to Draenor.

The youth was in awe, "He must have been truly powerful to have returned. I wish I could have met him, there is so much I could have learned." Odenn replied simply "The spirits be speekin dat da portal may open suun, we may see him again sumday."

After they parted company, the usually grim faced orc smiled to himself; spirits high

- His legacy shall not be forgotten -