Sabrianica's mission...

'FOR THE HORDE' was the cry of the battlemaster at Warsong Gulch as Sabrianica handed over a handful of the tokens of her victory over the Alliance there. Turning, she noticed something moving in the brush out of the corner of her eyes.

"Alert the guards, Battlemaster, we have a guest," Sabrianica whispered as she vanished from sight. Yells of battle preparation mounted inside the camp providing a distraction as she circled around the camp to the brush where she had spotted her quarry.

Moving cautiously, silently and deliberately, Sabrianica moved up to the bush. She examined it for any sign of the living or scourge. It took her a moment, but she caught the scent of undeath from the bush. Eventually her scrutiny paid off when she was able to pierce the camoflauge so expertly appplied. Silently slipping her Widowmaker from it's sheathe, she slid in on her prey until the dagger was pressing into what was left of the spine of this target.

With lightning quickness, her foe whirled on her, drawing a dagger she was unfamiliar with and holding it in a typically defensive posture. Sabrianica parried the lunge and moved to riposte, a move capable disarming her foe, but was dodged. She threw a blinding powder into the face of her foe and was surprised to see it had no effect. Even more so, she was surprised when the opponent spoke.

"Varimathras was correct in recruiting you into the Deathstalkers, Sabrianica."

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"My name is Haran, and I too am a Deathstalker. I am in counter-intelligence, which is why we have never met before now since you are in Assassination. I have been sent here in response to your latest reports and to bring you your next mission. Trust me, you are not yet ready for it, but you must begin your preparations. First, let me cancel this alarm you have raised."

Haran stood up and walked over to the Battlemaster. They spoke briefly and both looked over at the young rogue. The Battlemaster erupted into laughter at something said. Again, the yell of 'FOR THE HORDE' erupted from his mouth and the camp quickly resumed it's normal laborioous pace.

Haran returned and began laying out several maps on the ground beside the pair. He had a sealed scroll which he handed to Sabrianica.

"I have no idea what that says, but it was handed to me by the Dreadlord himself. I was ordered to order you to read it before we go over these maps."

Sabrianica opened the scroll, and found it written in blood on human skin. Typical of the Dreadlord, it allowed him to ensure that only the person who he intended the message for would be able to read it.

"Sabrianica, still you presume to be equal to me in necessity to the Queen, yet we both know how futile that thinking is. Your skills, however, have greatly improved since your novice appearance before me so long ago. Successfully you have removed threats to the Queen and the Forsaken. You have quietly gained a name for yourself as a reliable assassin, capable of getting whatever needs to be accomplished done.

In recent times, the human faction of the Alliance intelligence apparatus known as SI:7 has become aware of our presence. Recent assaults on the undercity seem to be based on intelligence gathered by SI:7 operatives. While they have been unsuccessful as of late, they grow bolder and more brazen in each attempt. We wish to correct that attitude, and thus you are called upon.

Here then, is your final task and test in your training. I, and thus your Queen, want you to enter into the stronghold of the human race, that bastion of stone known as Stormwind and enter the headquarters of SI:7 and decapitate their leadership. You are authorized by this order to assassinate the leader of the SI:7, one Mathias Shaw. Haran will provide you with the most recent maps we have available of the city and region, as well as the probable locations of the target.

Further, the Queen is desirous of improving relations with those you have aligned yourself with. This Clan Skullcrusher has shown itself to be a fierce group of warriors and the Queen feels that being in their good graces will somehow benefit all forsaken. Therefore, you are further ordered to enlist up to two of their numbers who can accompany you undetected into Stormwind. They are to witness your assassination and report to me that you have fulfilled your duty."

"Here are your maps, as ordered by the Dreadlord. Do not fail in your mission, whatever it is young Rogue." Haran said as he vanished.

Sabrianica sat there for a moment and then collected up the maps and her orders. This would take some careful planning. She called her mount, Destiny, from where she was idly waiting and mounted to ride to the base camp. She was not scared, she had faced tough missions before. Being new in the clan, however, she was uncertain how she should proceed and the short trip from the Warsong Lumber Camp to the Clan's base camp did not give her much time to consider.

Pulling up hard, she dismounted and dismissed the mount. She donned her tabard and began scanning the camp for signs of the Cheiftain. Being forsaken like herself, Sabrianica counted on Maube being able to offer some perspective and advice on who to speak with from the clan concerning the mission she had been given.

(Anyone who is in camp saw Sabrianica ride in (or will arrive in camp shortly) and is welcome to write yourself in. I plan on eventually heading into Stormwind and assassinating Mathias Shaw (not a DK, nor an elite) as the leader of a rival intelligence agency. I would like to have two others with me who can witness the attack - Rogues or Druids. If you are interested in going along, please let me know in-game or here. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed posting it. Please use italics for anything written and blue italics for anything OOC. Thanks!)

Rhoach, idly picking his nose, watched as the deadie cantered into camp on her undead steed. As she dismounted and began searching the camp furtively, he hopped down from the tree he had been perched in and addressed her.

"ey deadie!" he called. "What's that gleam in yer eye? Ya look like ya've got blood on the brain!"

"ey deadie!" the voice called. "What's that gleam in yer eye? Ya look like ya've got blood on the brain!"

Sabrianica turned and saw the Rogue sitting infront of the tent that had recently been unoocupied. He wore the tabard, so he was kinsmen, but she didn't know him yet.

"You seen the Cheiftain? I have my orders from Varimathras and I need some advice. Might even need your help too. Need to talk to her first." was all she said as she scanned the camp.

Rhoach raised an eyebrow. "My help, eh? I'm always up fer helpin' out a fellow Crusher. Let me know about the work later. By the way, chieftain's in 'er tent, doin' whatever deadies do in their spare time." Rhoach jerked his thumb over his shoulder towards the chieftain's tent.

"I'm young, I know, but I have been given this task. Let's talk inside your tent here, where less prying eyes can see, and then maybe you can help me figure out how to go to the Chief with this."

They head inside the tent and Sabrianica recounts how she met the CI operative from the Deatstalkers, the scroll from Varimathras and then the mission to Assassinate Mathias Shaw. She unrolled the maps of Stormwind and began studying them closely.

"I don't know how accurate these are, or if they are even recent or not. Intelligence that far south is...spotty at best. We think Mathias is here (Pointing to a section of the old town area in Stormwind), relativeely close to the Officers Barracks. But again, we are just not sure. I was thinking of going in this route (Sabrianica traces a route on one of the maps through the Trade District, out into the canals and finally back into the Old town) using the canals to swim in as close as I could get. What do you think?"

Maube sat at her desk, the candles flickering. Since rising to Chieftan, Maube made it her duty to try and record as much of the Crushers' history as possible. After all, she was one of the few leaders among the warband who could read and write.

Muttering, she noticed the invoice tucked in her stack of papers, 'Damn Uglutz, he realy needs to stop breaking the door at the Lazy Peon."

"...so that's the plan."

Sabrianica rocked back and looked up from the maps to Rhoach. The Troll Rogue seemed to be studying the maps and thinking. Slowly a smile spread across his face and his eyes began to twinkle.

"Deadie...am likin' how you be tinking. Dis plan be solid. Am tinkin' about goin' wit you to see you clomp dis oomie. Maybe we go an' clomp other oomies too while we be dere. Maybe we get a Druud to come wit us fer some healin'. Yu's right. Yu's needin' to talk to da chief 'bout dis here mission," Rhoach stated.

Sabrianica nodded and bent down to gather up the intelligence data. Once it was collected the two headed out from the tent and across the camp to the Chief's tent.

"Hey dere Chief," Rhoach called from outside the tent flap, "You busy in dere? Dis' deadie an' I be needin' to blah wit' you 'bout some mission she be havin'. Am tinkin' you likin' it too. It come from dat Dreadlord in da Undercity."

Rhoach was answered by a barely audible mutter from inside the tent, "Damn Uglutz, he realy needs to stop breaking the door at the Lazy Peon."

((Again, let me know if you need me to change how I wrote your characters in this post...))

Maube rubbed her forehead as she put aside the bill from Liquidfyre and stepped out into the sunlight to be greeted by Rhoach and Sab. An eyebrow quirked...

"And what trouble are the two of you getting into"

"Well, deadie...dis be your mission! Get in dere and show da chief" Rhoach told Sabrianica as he nudged her through the flap.

Sabrianica looked at the inside of the tent, surprised by the surroundings. Somehow, it was different from what she had expected. The Chieftain of the Clan was sitting at her desk, scribing out something. Maube put her stylus down, collected her papers, and smiled at the young Rogue.

"So, what has the self-absorbed Dreadlord sent for you to do" Maube asked as she smiled at Sabrianica.

"Well, Chief, it's like this..."

And for the second time in the past hour, Sabrianica went over the mission in as many details as possible. She showed her planned entry, how she planned to stealth in from Darkshire and walk in the shadows around the outskirts of Goldshire and into the city. She showed the route she planned to take past the guards to the canals, which would lead her to the Old City where Mathias was alleged to be holed up. She showed various other potential targets throughout the city, such as patrolling guards, alleged locations of Captains and Lieutenants, as well as her planned route of escape.

When she finished her briefing, she waited for Maube to ask her any questions that she might have before asking her own questions.