Can anyone make the Living Breastplate?

Huato

I'm looking to get a Living Breastplate made for Zuato now that I've replaced my shoulders (my healing gear is now up to +312 (+338 with this breasplate)! ;).

Here's the Thott link to it:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=27867

I'll get the mats one way or another, just need to find someone to craft it for me now. :)

Edited by Huato

Eh, figures. I've been spending a lot of time in WPL and EPL working on faction anyway, so I will focus on those for a bit too while I am out and about.

With anyluck it will drop, but then again with my luck I could spend 3 months and it will never drop since I want it. :angry:

Oh yeah.. I forgot... Rhoach the Ubah Farmah is back... instead of farming lots of things like Gordy does... Rhoach farms rare things and has INCREDIBLE luck with them

No he gets the items that are rare off a single type of mob, such as Crusader enchant =p

Hey Rhoach, go farm me that rare enchant that drops off witchdoctors in ST :devil:

What am I, some kind of magical goodies creator? Today's generation wants me to hand 'em everything on a silver platter, not like the old days! Why, I remember when *grumble grumble* over seventeen hundred hours straight *grumble grumble* up hill both ways *grumble grumble*

*walks off cantankerously, muttering to himself*

I actually had the Living Breastplate pattern drop awhile ago, but sent it to Depaa (before I started to work on Kelani more seriously). I'm planning on going back in the cave over the coming weekend, though, to see if I can get another one to drop...very easy for a mage to farm that place, but it's even more tedious than farming for essences.

Thanks to Greenbull, Kelani, and a few other generous individuals, I now have my living breastplate.

Living is right...it makes my skin crawl...I think Kelani put bugs on the inside. :orc:

• 2 weeks later...