A shadow figure approaches....

Rhoach

A shadowy figure approaches a tent in the Skullcrusher encampment. The tent has a sign that reads "Out to lunch until further notice." The figure rips down the sign, tosses it into the bushes, and ducks under the flap of the tent for some well-earned, if not deserved, rest.

Edited by Rhoach

Stretching, Maube began her morning stroll through the camp. Nodding to the grumpy Horde that greeted her as they prepared their morning meal.

With a start she stopped at one tent, something was different. No footprints or embers of a fire... but the sign was missing.

With a whoop, very unbecoming of a Chieftan, Maube turned and sped towards the tents of her closest friends to share the good news.

The resident Assasin had returned.

Hearing the whoop of the Chieftan, Sabrianica literally crawled out from under the log where she had spent the night reveiwing the latest reports sent to and from the Deathstalkers concerning recent Alliance activity in the Warsong Gulch. She brushed off as much of the dirt as she could, and pulled the freshly laundered guild tabard that an elder had presented her last night from her pack and put it on before walking into the camp to find out about the ruckus being raised.

Spotting the figure of the running Cheiftan, Sabrianica immediately blended into the local terrain, anticipating an attack. She scanned the area, stealthing in and around the tents, looking for whatever may have triggered this response.

Noticing the sign in the mud, she comes out of stealth, picks it up and heads to where Maube is attempting to rouse some of the slumbering clansmen.

"Hey there Chief. What'ss the meaning of thissss sign being in the mud? What'ssss the ruckuss all about, and have you sseen the latesst reportsss from Varimathrass consserning Alliansse activity in Warsssong?"

Maube looked at Sabrianica and laughed before responding to the young, sometimes over-eager Rogue.

(Hope you don't mind that I wrote your character in like this Maube. And one of the Elders gave me permission to wear the colors in game earlier today, I'll edit this when I get home and put his name in. Sabrianica also has a lisp due to missing part of her jaw.)

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica