MC SIGNUP FAQ

Maube

Q: where do I sign up for the Molten Core?

A: signup.core.eti.br Make an account there! And please add it to your favorite's list.

Q:But Maube, I made an account and now I cant signup!

A: Yes, you made an account and now you have to wait for me to approve you... do not worry, I check the signup sheet many times a day and you will get approved.

Q: How do I sign up for a raid

A: After you are authorized and you log back in, you get to make your character. You can make your alts as well! Can only sign one in to a raid at a time of course, so dont try to signup your buddies! Once you make your characters, you go to the main page and click on the little arrow by the raid you wish to sign up for.

Q:So now I am in the Q, what now?

A: The Raid leader, for MC it is me, will go into the raid and see who is in the Queue. And manually I move people from the Queue into the raid proper.

Q:Alright I am in Q, but I noticed someone who signed up AFTER me got into the raid proper and I am still in the Q. What gives?

A: Attendance gives you a little extra chance to get into the raid proper once you are Queued. So does your guildname. There are also a couple of other factors that I keep in the confines of my mind so people dont figure out muahaha

Q:Why isn't it first come first served?

A: Because there is a lot of 'Signup Camping' otherwise. Not to mention people who 'ride the purple coattails' We have had one person who took a REALLY nice piece of loot the first night and has never come back since. We are trying to avoid that.

Q: Do I have to join your guild to sign up and come with you to Molten Core?

A: ABSOLUTELY NOT. As an Ex-Alliance, I find that common practice just awful. Yes you may have a better chance to get in if you are a Skullcrusher, but there are other factors involved to who gets to go.

Q:Are there people who are guarenteed a position week after week?

A: Yes. Greenbull and Alhazad are our Main tank and Off tank respectively. They will always get priority for the warriors since the RAID is outfitting them with Dark Iron Gear. Not to mention those who have been loyal to the raid since DAY ONE may get a preference

Q: I hit traffic on the way home from work! I am going to be late! What do I do?

A: If this is something that in any way shape or form happen to you, email me and I will give you my phonenumber so you can give me a headsup. If you arent in the mountain by pull time, and you havent given me any warning, your position may be filled. If you know there is a chance you are going to be late, let someone know and park your toon outside the entrance.

Q: So I am in the Q and it is raid day what should I do

A: be ready in the mountain before pulltime, should there be a spot to fill or a noshow, people already IN the mountain will get priority.

Q: I am signed up for the raid but there is trouble logging onto WoW, what should I do?

A: Either log into the raid Teamspeak and let me know what is going on or use Xfire (my handle is maube) to let me know what is going on.

Any other questions please let me know and I will amend this... remember... Signing up is the first step, if you do not signup you will not be 'guarenteed a spot' just because you are a Crusher or come every week.

And FYI... The Signups are posted a week in advance. Crushers have TWO DAYS to Q themselves up to be moved into the raid proper. After that second day, REGULARS will be given access to the raid. If you are lazy you may lose your spot.