Haunting in Trinsic

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Several city dwellers have seen a spirit walking the city by the front wall.The city is becoming increasingly edgy. THe shops nearby have shut down temporarily from fear and loss of business.

The word on streets is this spirit stays around a certain area and is visible only certain times. THey cry for this some call it an abomination, some just simply say ghost. THose city dwellers that have tried to encounter this ghost have been found on the log nearby paralyzed with fear,either sitting on the log or laying by it.

THe bards all clutching books in their hands so hard that the leather cover was emprinted with their fingers.................

• 3 weeks later...
Several city dwellers have seen a spirit walking the city by the front wall.The city is becoming increasingly edgy. THe shops nearby have shut down temporarily from fear and loss of business.

The word on streets is this spirit stays around a certain area and is visible only certain times. THey cry for this some call it an abomination, some just simply say ghost. THose city dwellers that have tried to encounter this ghost have been found on the log nearby paralyzed with fear,either sitting on the log or laying by it.

THe bards all clutching books in their hands so hard that the leather cover was emprinted with their fingers.................

Callista, Thom, and Piper saw a ghost at the first murder site in Trinsic yesterday. I was still carrying my sword (out of fear for our small group). Chills would run up and down our bodies and my hand that was carrying the sword was continually hit. We came to the conclusion that the ghost was not fond of my weapon but we are unsure if the ghost is just not fond of my weapon of choice or isn ot fond of any weapons. This will definitely take looking into a lot deeper than what was previously thought.

Calli!