Legendary Smith

Eisaac

Hail all,

As Doc is nearing his temporary max skill of 115 in blacksmithy (now at 114.9) if anyone has a spare Legendary Smithing power scroll please let me know what you want for it. Alternately, if you know anyone selling one... well, the same... let me know :)

Thanks, in advance :dancing_smile:

Did some shopping, found that Legendary Scroll of Smithy goes from anywhere between 300k to 950k across all shards.

On Catskills it sells for 500 -> 800k.

In Luna

one shop is called Cats Mall and the vendor is called "bod rewards" towards the southwest corner, on the north side of the walk way...bunch of white robe vendors with 2 green soul stones towars the back...

;)

They have it in CATS MALL?!?!?!

I will have to check it soon! my friend, who brought me to the world of UO owns this house! but it's probably not his personal vendors since he haven't played UO in over a year now.

Thanks! ;)

EDIT: Well, I checked BODs R Us library to see what BOD give a 120 Blacksmith PS. I selected the 20 exceptional shadow iron plate, because I had some of the bods. I spent 200k for the missong BODs, submitted the BOD, got a 120 PS and 100k.

All in all, I got the scroll for 100k and even gained some fame for it :(

Edited by Eisaac