What day is best for you?

kodoz

I need to know what day of the week is the absolute best for a hunt, and various times. We will be hopefully doing a peerless boss hunt as part of an RP scenario soon (weeks, not months.) I need this information as quickly as you can get it to me so i can start on the planning. This is not an easy thing to do and i need your input. We will train for this as well, so please respond. Thanks for your time!

With the way my hours at work are, I really can't give any input as my schedule varies from day to day and week to week. But you know I'm around whenever I can be.

Oh Like Saturday or Sunday Mornings. Not much else going on at that time here in "Mareakville"

I am open to just about anytime on the weekend.

So pencil me in !!

I'm not sure what time would be good for me. I've got about 4 more weeks of high school left so things are getting really crazy irl. I've had lots of things to do. If you figure out when it's best for everyone else I'll try and make it but really can't make any promised atm.

I cant make any promises as well... Weekends are goign to be the best for me usually. However, I have been so busy lately that it has become very difficult for me to get on. So if you guys make a time... I will do my very very best to be there.

First things first, great to have more and more members so hopefully the hunts will be more regular!! :)

I wish I could play all those hours, but when time and day are set, I could navigate my time towards it. The times are not etched in stone so I may be able to stray a bit. The 'until' times are for 'hunt end, profits locked and ready to logout'.

Fridays 9am until 7pm

Saturdays 3am until 7pm (meeting)

Other days 12pm until 5pm

Good luck setting a time!

Our tentative date for this is two weeks from saturday, so hopefully we can do it. We will be holding training sessions on taking orders and working together, and I want to see everyones best efforts. First training is tomorrow evening, around 5 PM EST. Make it if you can.

Edited by kodoz

• 2 weeks later...

Our Peerless hunt will be this coming Saturday, I will attempt to be on all day and whenever we have people we will do it. It will be Travesty, so please no necros or discord musicians. Warriors, Tamers, Mages, All welcome. Thanks!