Chat Box

Siun

Whenever you get into PGOH.org, you might want to click on the Chat link at the upper right. It's fairly simple to do. Just type in your username as shown in your posts. Then move your cursor over the Volcano icon and it will say "Chat!" Click and you will be in the PGoH chat room.

If everyone gets in the habit of this, it could make it easier to reach some PGoH members....  *winks at Borg*

You can also leave it running while playing a game like UO. Just be sure to leave open both tasks: "The Honor Empire Chat Room" and "pgoh (your username)". You can close the PGoH web site browser. I don't know if the pgoh task will blink if new messages are added though. Haven't seen anyone else in the room to date...

Can this be used in EQ?  I have the window in window feature used when playing in 1600 mode (though EQ doesn't like the feature and sometimes causes a lock), I use this at times to verify values of items and map locations.  

I'd very much like to assimilate this into my picture *at times*.