FREEDOM

Trademaster

YAY! The evil oppressive corporation I used to work for is no longer a part of my life. Now I move on to a new evil appressive corporation on Monday. Damn it feels good to be outta there.

gonna be at the Olde Towne bar and Grill. I didn't hear anything from Indi, so I'm guessing she is busy. damnit! Oh, and did you see, I got killed finally in the psycho game. Not bad, I think we took out half the field before they even found one of us.

Oh, I forgot to mention ya know the big game??? I just got an email from number 13, offering 2 million gold for ten troops, so like 16 days of clicks. I dunno if I should take him up on the offer or not, But apparantly I am making waves, at least for someone that big to notice me.

Well Stainless got home and apparantly one of his roomates had the cards out, which is why I did not get a call to go drinking earlier, dirty rat ######s..... But they mentioned a possible 10:30 show up time and I might have to school them in the art of cards.

Just got the word from the waking Stainless bar time is a go, I repeat bar time is a go. I will be awaiting his arrival here, and then most likely traveling to the pub in his conveyance. I will most likely need transport home sir.

First, congrats on the new job!!! good luck and do well in it! :D

And... this thread is 10k for each (Trademaster/Tuuroh) on the army system, so don't whine :rofl:

This is another reason for you to believe you can get the top of the army system... post some more and get a small boost to start with. Sooner than later, it will become pocket-money.

(YAY I got some more pocket money MUAHAHAHAHA :rofl: )

Damn, I am starting to actively seek new employment elsewhere. Glad you found something already! :(

Gotta wait till my wife delivers before I get serious about a new job though. Should be this week or next when he gets here. :(