Blessed Sashes

Gabriel

you can get a Sash of Might on a quest. it is Blessed and you can dye it any color you want. This is good if you are a Knight and need to be wearing a sash but dont want to lose it. let me know if you need any help getting this sash just thought i would inform anyone who didnt know about it =)

well if you have a rune to my house (2nd floor in the orange books on the south west side of the runebooks) . im not sure if the travel lodge has this quest book there (if it did it would be on the top floor) but the quest giver for this quest is on the east side of trinsic and is named Kane. just go to him. you kill 10 mongbats/10 imps/10 deamons and then you get the sash from him.

The runes for the quest is actually on the first floor of the Travel Lodge, in the three runebooks just as you enter.

Edited by kodoz

• 2 weeks later...
well if you have a rune to my house (2nd floor in the orange books on the south west side of the runebooks) . im not sure if the travel lodge has this quest book there (if it did it would be on the top floor) but the quest giver for this quest is on the east side of trinsic and is named Kane. just go to him. you kill 10 mongbats/10 imps/10 deamons and then you get the sash from him.

so ten mongbats/ten imps/ten demons. Ummm............How hard is a demon? I know I know pretty pitiful!

Calli

so ten mongbats/ten imps/ten demons. Ummm............How hard is a demon? I know I know pretty pitiful!

Daemons aren't too difficult, but it's a good idea to have someone come along so they can heal you or help kill them if necessary. You can find information on daemons at this page on the UO Stratics Hunter's Guide. If I'm online and you need any help, feel free to ask.