Dire Maul

Huato

Ok, being that I've never been, and I need to turn in a book there, are there any interested in going sometime late Saturday?

I do not have the key (and I don't know where to get it yet), and would like to turn this book in and also take a stab at the arena for a shot at the Staff of Hale Magefire while there. >:L

So who would like to show Huato around DM? :yub:

I would if I were higher level =) I have my book to turn in there as well. To get the Crescent key, you must go to the east side first and chase the imp around until he gets caught in a corner(up on a balcony in this one room) where he changes and you have to kill him >:L Afterwards, he drops the key and 90% of the time drops the cooking recipe for Rum Tumm Tuber Surprise or whatnot. Give me 3-4 levels and I'll go! :yub:

Or bring an engineer with a large seaforium charge >:L

We should probably make an effort to get more people keyed for instances in general, especially with all of the 50s folks now. Perhaps designate a "key day" where we would pick a dungeon per week to get some folks keyed for.

I find it a tad funny that the only instances that I'm keyed/attuned for are MC, BWL, and Onyxia...but have barely spent more than 10-20mins in quite a few of the "lower level" instances (just saw the insides of ZG and Strat this week for the first time).

I will take you into the vast depths known as Dire Maul, Brother. I have the key and some knowledge onall of the various areas inside. I Will try and be on tomorrow, just let me know when you would like to run it. If all you are interested in is turning in your book, you may solo it through DM North. If you wish to fight The Razza for the weapon, hat will take a specific group to beat him.

Either way, you have my pledge for help, just reply here or send me an ingame mail.

Thanks to Volonazra, Raeda, Smedlock, and Gordantell I was able to get my Royal Seal of Eldre'thalas! >:L

Now I would like to go back and get the key myself, and to look for a good staff. :yub:

I am going to try to go after that elusive Skyfury helm tonight if possible though.

Thanks to Volonazra, Raeda, Smedlock, and Gordantell I was able to get my Royal Seal of Eldre'thalas! :)

Now I would like to go back and get the key myself, and to look for a good staff. :p

I am going to try to go after that elusive Skyfury helm tonight if possible though.

give me a few more levels, and Ill go with ya, Huato.

Baracko/Huskavarne

One trick for getting the key...

Go into the side with the imp with one person. Send everyone else into the entrance that is further along the outer rim of the courtyard. Have the one person son the imp side talk to the imp and then have him ninja around or be summoned to everyone else. You can then clear a bit back and to the left from the further along point ad talk to the imp again to send him on his way. This will save a bunch of clearing time.

I need to get the key. Already turned my book in, however I will help if available. :rolleyes:

I'd also like to try and get a staff out of there...there are a couple good ones that drop in there. Would have bought a Hale Magefire (is that the right name?) staff last night but they wanted 200gold for it.

I need to get the key. Already turned my book in, however I will help if available. :tease:

I'd also like to try and get a staff out of there...there are a couple good ones that drop in there. Would have bought a Hale Magefire (is that the right name?) staff last night but they wanted 200gold for it.

Staff of Mage Halefire is a world drop I believe- but!

Rod of the Ogre Magi is the one you'd want I think(off of a tribute run- and yes only tribute run chest, doesn't drop from any bosses)

It's 14int, 11 stamina, 7 spirit, +1% chance to crit with spells, +23 damage/healing. Very good staff. I'm after it myself, :rolleyes:

I was pretty sure the Hale staff was a world drop.

I'd love to have a good staff though...the Rod of the Ogre Magi would be great for the bonuses to healing and spells since I have both at my disposal >:L

Yeah that staff is a great druid staff, and a good staff for mages/shamans as well. Priests can get away with it too- but I think they should get a lesser priority on the line. This refers to how I think of the Staff of Dominance in MC as well >:L

I agree with you on the way it should be passed out...but that doesn't change the fact that I'd also like a Staff of Dominance. >:L

You would not believe how much healing a Shaman does in MC and BWL...and in any instance for that matter now. My role changed completely at 60, plus elements and Earthfury are geared towards healing. Shaman are a support class, so we need some love in those categories too. :)

But I agree...it should go to Priests, then Druids, then Shaman/Mages.

hehe actually for the staff of dominance, I think it should be-

Druids/Shamans priority.

Mages/Warlocks(if they want it because Azuresong Mageblade + offhand > *)

Priests don't get teh staff of dominance

I say this because the priest should be getting the priest epic staff, Benediction/Anathema >:L

Benim has the key-result of a quest in East I believe. I like running DM, as I have got some nice blues there. Vol is the expert there, but I would be glad to help anyone around the place. DM West is a good place fer drops, and , of course, Tribute runs are awesome for blue drops! :dancing_smile: