Free for RP

Eisaac

I will say here what my characters are doing. Feel free to interact, here, in-game, or just post what your characters are doing, so others may start the interaction.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that if it is posted here, it means YOU know what they are doing and thus can 'accidently' come accross them, but your characters DON'T necessarily know all what is written here! ('You' and 'Your character' are not the same thing)

(all experienced roleplayers, don't be offended ;))

Valentino (Senator of Trade):

a. Hammering or Sewing (crafting) at home (Trinsic west gate), at Haven or Delucia.

b. Mining ore at Felluca Minoc mine site (where it is safe)

c. Home, attending duties.

d. Enjoying food and drinks at Trinsic tavern

Thorax (Dragoon Knight):

a. Fighting at despise, at ogre lords island or titans/cyclops

b. Sitting at the Trinsic tavern (I would say 'drinking' but he's not much of a drinker, RP related, those who know why, know why...)

Neve (Espionage Agent):

a. Walking around the Trinsic-Britain road, stealthily and in simple armor, carrying only a dagger. (training stealth/hide)

b. Fighting and training combat and healing skills at despise (all around)

c. (READ 'IMPORTANT' ABOVE!) Checking good that no one is around, and killing a few gypsies...

Naamah (Arcane Crafter)

a. Sitting at home, studying and writing or mixing potions (training inscription or alchemy)

b. Buying and selling at Haven mage shop

c. Reading at Britain great library

Edited by icuburn

Guest Charlie

YOU KILL GYPSIES!!!!:yahoo: aoshi would be sad, she loves gypsies!! hahah. *Charlie knows the secret of Thorax* mwahahahahahah Charlie knows all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not quite,game stuff charlie is stupid most of he time . ''Charlie where is this, what does this sell for??'' -Charlie-''i have no idea, ask kodoz or anf'' hahahahahhh. In game stuff i have connections for answers but i know none of the answers myself. I do know the guild though and beware cause you all dont know all of my chracters. :D I could be ANYWHERE. And i will make sure you are being a good litttle guardian. ;)

• 1 month later...
Followed a link here from another topic.

Good idea. I'd also like to remind people that they can log in on the Members' Entrance page and add/edit their characters for the Roster. :3

Speaking about Members' Entrance and Roster, someone should kick Piper and Uthan, so they will know their place! Kick them to the Senatorial area of the roster ;)

I'm all alone there *cries*

:)

Guest Charlie

Aye perhaps it could . However the first thing needing to be done is to get the members out of their state of ''awaiting authorization'' so more can post. *strong hint hint to balandar*

Also to those who havent registered for forums do so asap and check the page every day.

What I had to end up doing was creating a new profile with another name and poof I could post where I couldnt before. Maybe there was a bug or something the first time so if you cant after a few days I recommend doing this.

Calli ;)

All characters on the roster have been fixed to be put at their proper titles and ranks. Balandar has been contacted about deleting the inactive peoples accounts. - Kodoz