The day I said I wouldn't live to see the day

Rhoach

IC:

All was quiet in the Skullcrusher encampment. The full moon was up, and the haunting cry of an owl permeated the night air.

A shadow briefly disturbed the tranquility of the nocturnal symphony as it darted into a tent at the edge of camp. After a long moment, it emerged again, and made its way into the night, carrying large packs of supplies as if it planned on going on a long journey.

When morning came, there was a parchment pinned up on the tent. It read:

"Out to lunch until further notice. Walk in shadows, Crushers."

OOC: Alright, I've delayed this as long as economically and academically possible, but I'm afraid now is the time I must say goodbye, at least for now. I simply don't have the time to play WoW, short of dropping out of college, quitting my band, and alienating myself from my friends.

I thank you, Crushers, for being who you've been to me all this time. I would have quit long ago had it not been for you guys. I could go on for pages about your generosity, friendliness, and awesomeness in general, but I'd be here all day.

After this semester in college, I will definitely consider renewing my subscription. I will have to assess my situation then.

I hate long goodbyes, so in parting: Slit an elf throat fer me. And that's OOC. :yub:

p.s. If anyone needs to reach me for any reason, ya can catch me at libralizard@hotmail.com

Edited by Rhoach

Gah... Dhat be sad... Rhoach we be missin yah... When yah come back fer lunch, dhen please think ub us again! Yah always have a home here

(( Sorry to hear this Rhoach =*( Good luck in school... I'll miss you! ))

Good luck in school and with the band man!

You know you have a home here, and I suspect if we don't see you before then, we'll probably see ya back when the Burning Crusade hits. :yub:

We will be here. You will be missed. Last night we were talking about who was the first Crusher that you recall getting to know/friendly with. Took me awhile...then I realized it was you. We were all young an naive, running around the Sepulcher. Met you by coincidence in where the werewolves live. You took and POSTED those intimate pictures of what appeared to be naughty encounter with a deadie. I was tricked! Ahhh good times. :)

Edited by Volonazra

Rhoach, I met you while doing some LBRS stealth runs early in the game, and it was nothing but good experiences from there. May you have success in your academic and musical endeavors. We'll all be here when you decide to re-enlist.

-Muato

It was the stories of Rhoach that I read before release that sinched my membership to the Crushers. Rhoach's AV raids got me hooked on the battlegrounds.

:)

You are missed now rogue.

You will be missed, my friend! I always had a blast when we would go and kill things. Come back soon, and enjoy your time in the real world...The Burning Crusade will definetly suck you back into Azeroth and all things Skullcrusher!

Ack- Muru here!!

Friend, you will be missed. You always brought a bit of hilarity and good chat to the Crushers. RL we all must deal with. But, when ya ready fer a respite from all yer commitments, please come and join us again!

I had been talking to Haq and thought this might happen:( Prosper in all you do and be mindful, you brought a smile to a few people who will always remember you:) :):)