+22 Enchant

Martok

I'm curious if any enchanter out there is wanting to perhaps go for the +22 int enchant?

I wouldn't mind getting a team set up to hit BRD to mine for dark iron to push that person to revered to get that recipe.

Would be real nice!

Let me know what ya think.

Which faction and to how much gets you the +30 Spell Power? This would be a good thing to work towards. In the mean time we should deffinately try and push Maube to Revered with TB. It would be really good to have that in CS, and for it to have been a group effort. Also, not that I think anyone is leaving, but Vol has the Crusader enchant, and I think it is best to not put all your eggs in one basket. So as we grind out TB faction or get the really tough to find enchants we should split them up amongst maybe 2 or 3 master enchanters that are not likely to leave. That way if something in game happens, or even if RL pulls them out of the game we do not lose all of our work on one UBER enchanter.

So umm yeah, we should focus on getting Maube to Revered. Well maybe we could split the effort. Give half to the "Our Tanks Don't Like Being Burned Fund" and the other half to the "Make our Casters Smarter Fund" from what will likely be an epic number of runs into BRD. Once the Tanks are done we can the focus our donations on the latter.

Well I will be glad to offer up half of my saved ore already =) Of course I did get some donations from people already ::loves Verissi!:: Havent been trawling the AH lately, rather short on funds lately, farming has burnt me out ::laughs::

but GOOD news, well for some of us... katak decided to level out tonight. Since he has tomorrow off and we are going to spend the whole day leveling ::speaking of which, I should prolly run to the store and get some easy made food for tomorrow lol:: Rawr!

I seem to almost trip over DI nodes whenever I'm in Searing Gorge (too bad I only get one tap off of most, though), so I'll try to get Verissi down there to run laps around the place. I actually need to mine some thorium soon anyway for some engineering stuff...I'll send whatever DI that I run across to Maube and you all can work out where it all goes.

Hehehe, I hear ya on funds, Maube. With both Hoofie and Wald in the 40s and Verissi only coming on for instance runs or defending Org, my cash "flow" seems to be flowing downhill.