For the betterment of PGoH

Guest Charlie

What do you want more of in pgoh?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Charlie

Id like eveyone to fill out this poll and if you could please leave your times your online... if we want to set up guild things i need to know when you will be there :D

Id like eveyone to fill out this poll and if you could please leave your times your online... if we want to set up guild things i need to know when you will be there :D

Role-play events are a good way to also recruit so you do many things with such events. With more recruits you can fill in empty ranks.....

I voted for role play events.

could have voted also for tournaments, guild events and even

festivals, but I view them as equals to what I voted.

Take two online PGoH, one "\wanna hunt?" and you've got a hunt.

Promotions? if you really want one, and you are prepared for it, you will get it sooner than later.

I'm on at random times. From Mon. through Fri. I'm only on in the afternoon. I'm on and off on Sat. On Sunday I have to clean house and get stuff ready for school so I'm really busy on Sundays.

I voted for the festivals. Just thought that would be lots of fun and we could get more people recruited with them.

Roleplay events, though I also really like guild hunts, even though I die all the time.

With RP events, perhaps we could try doing some in more crowded areas than Trinsic? We'd be more likely to attract interest that way. I noticed (I think) you and Kodoz RPing in Haven, and I was pretty shocked to find that people actually RPed in the game, so that's how I came to join. I'd been looking for an RP guild, but hadn't really seen signs of any before I saw you guys.

If we were to hang around Haven, we could attract new players, and those are the people I think are most likely to join. But just anywhere that's more populated... in RPing, even with a casual IC conversation or tiny conflict, people realize there's something different than usual. Like when I saw you guys, you were trying to get that necklace off of Kodoz. I "overheard" and tried to offer my advice, and that's how it got started.

So that's just my suggestion. :3

But yes, guild hunts, too. I like going out with everyone, but that might be because really, that's the only time everyone sort of comes out to do something together. Basically, I just want to interact more.