Promotions within Guild

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Hail. I know that we have many people wanting to be raised in rank and I wish to give promotions we have many spaces open even very high ranks.

2 magistrate

Senatorial Positions

Centurion Positions

Knight Positions

just to name some... those in total are probably 20 open positions.Now here are the requirements for getting the promotions.

1. Take the codex test

2. Check the messageboards everyday

3. Role playing in character always(remember no ackronyms)

4. Join in guild funtions as often as possible(meetings, rp events,lead a hunt or join one)

5. a most important one... WANT IT!! I will promote those who show the most desire .. epsecially to the highest ranks.

I want to promote!! There are many Legionnaires, move on up I know you have it in you!! I began as a legionnaire so did Kodoz and look at us:)

I have one more request of Everyone... let me know any and all characters you have in PGoH(mains and alts) ICQ me with that information please thank you. I need to organise better the guild and will need that information.

Remember shoot for the stars!! And Have fun!!

Strength and Honor!

This is great!

I think first of all we all need to make some effort in recruiting. There is always a drift away so let's recruit!

Also we need to be careful with the high promotions, we do want to make the right decisions!

Advancing legionnairs to knights with the codex testing and maybe a small quest/request would be a good place to start looking for the high ranks.

Strength and Honor!

Guest Charlie

Detailed list of ranks that can be gotten.... (if i am missing any please add them to it please)

Magistrates

I.Magister Officiarum (communications)

II.Praipositus Sacri (morale and Entertainment)

Praetoreans (royal bodyguard)

I.Praetorian Prefect

II.Praetorian(s)

Head of State **

Senate Houses

Senator of War **

Senator of Genesis

Senator of Arcane

Senator of Espionage

Legates (appointed by the senators once house is set)

Decurion **

Imperators

(the cohorts)

Dragoon

(only organised party of knights are needed and if there are more than 7 knights we need a second Centurion)

Warlock

(Centurion and organized party of knights)

Heran

(Centurion and organized party of knights)

Gladiator

(Centurion and organised party of knights)

Guards of Trinsic Grounds ( not listed per title in Codex but id like some apply for this position. At the moment there is only one guarding Trinsic. He needs a break *smiles*

(** means there may be someone at this seat temporarily holding this seat until the position is filled by a current ''online'' guardian'')

my icq is 176782236 let me know if you would like to apply for any position above,the higher ranks will take more time to achieve for obvious reasons but i will take any requests and scribe them bo i know who would like what and ill guilde you through your quest along with the other leaders in guild *smiles*

Edited by Charlie

Just as a note for anyone who may not quite understand, the praetorians are a primarily pvp unit and have a few times in the past had to go red in the course of their duties. A praetorian is NOT just a knight who happens to be assigned to guard duty. A praetorian is a person who will hand you your ### on a plate if you are a threat to their mission and can also tell you with absolute certainty what the codex says about a given situation.

To qualify to become prefect you have to have knowledge not only of how best to use your own template in pvp combat, but also effective ways to use other templates and methods of countering each. This knowledge is helpful to any praetorian but is a must for the prefect as it is their responsibility to make sure that every praetorian is fully trained and ready for deployment at all times.