Support our sponsors

Balandar

There is a new page on The Honor Empire website called Support our sponsors. You can find this at the top of the forums.

Currently we are signed up with the following affiliates.

Amazon.com

FireFox with Google Toolbar

Google Adsense

Walmart

Alienware (please delete all cookies before buying through our Alienware link, otherwise we may not receive the credit.)

Soon we will have the following:

AtomShockwave

Disney Movie Club (Buena Vista Home Entertainment)

DisneyShopping

EBgames.com

etoys.com (eToys Direct, Inc.)

Gamerang, Inc.

Netflix, Inc.

Target .com, Online Advertising

This should give you a broad range of websites for your online purchases.

Help support The Honor Empire!

Thanks!

The Gooooogle ads are customized by area and by the cookies, more than once I saw ads for an Israeli roleplay games shop (hebrew ad) and one for MotoGP merchandise. Both are my main interests and probably have many cookies on my PC. That is nice, and useful. :yub:

Amazon, on the other hand, send only books and CD/DVDs to Israel. I tried so much to get some toy of gollum for my wife (she adores him) but they refused. :cry: (Yes, that means I couldn't find here a gollum toy... does that makes Israel look pathetic or what?!?! >:L )

Oh, but it was so funny speaking (one of the times) with Amazon! a woman voice answered and I swear, I still don't believe she was human! she spoke so evenly and with the same tone/dialect that it took me a few moments to realize it was no answering machine... :)

Google does a decent job of displaying ads based on your location. I really need to find a good domain name so I can push traffic to our site, or to our Amazon.com storefront (once I make/buy it).