Getting to know one another.

Captain Henderson

I am currently 15 turning 16 on march 13. I live in Crystalriver florida, but was born in canada and thats where my heart lies. I am a sophmore in highschool takeing courses in engineering as well as required courses. My current hobbies are guitar, ragnarok and since i was little sonic the hedgehog games.

Charlie Miller, 17 years old, Highschool senior.

My major obession right now is World of Warcraft, a game which I think demonstrates perfect for its type of MMO, and I have always loved the Warcraft universe. I also play Bass Guitar, have for a few years, though I'm not very good, I very much enjoy it. Basically, I'm looking forward to going to college at the end of this school year, either a temporary western North Carolina school, or the University of Iowa, depending on my situation.

Good idea ;)

• 3 weeks later...

John kennedy new secondary school studend

I'm 13 i love electric guiter not very good but i love it. I like rifle shooting and archery. I often hunt rabbits on farm (kill record 57 rabbits 13 pigeons and 2 crows oh and 1 rat best at about 100 yards(about on the rabbits the rest are ture) taking about a hour to stalk a rabbit. I like rugby. I have cracked my head three times broken my middle finger and severely staved by right thumb. I have been in hospital twice once with a virius that had the syptoms of menigitis. And recently with pneumonia. I have had the far left two finger tips (about 1 cm down) almost completely severed but for a flap of skin it was sowen back on. (i was just three) I have recently been attending the royal instution of mathmatics for extra (extremely confusioning) lessons. I love history i know alot about the napoleonic wars. I can drive and operate alot of the farm machines. And i can drive almost aswell as my dad. And that is that. :devil:

• 1 year later...

Archived