Extended leave

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

As of December 3 i will not have a computer for the time period im not sure of.I am moving further north in maine to a place known as Presque Isle. This pc i am using is being sent back because it is a rental since my last broke. I will try to get back as soon as i can,I hope to see all of my guardians... my friends shortly. December 5th is the moving date and as of dec 12 i will be going to new jersey to see my mom who is fighting cancer.I shall be down there for again i dont know how long. I will probably be getting a job down there so i can get a pc and see you all again. If you have any questions about my situation ask kodoz, I will be in constant contact with him and will be meeting him in jersey,we will send you pics. He is coming with me for additional support for a week i love him for that and thank him immensely.I know many others if you could would be there also.

If any would like to help my mom with support i will give you info on her on icq,she needs people right now who will pick her up and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will miss you all though this is only a short time it will feel an eternity.Strength and honor! Love ,Charlie

I hope all will be better than better, soon!!

We will all miss you, I know I will.

Please know that my thoughts will be with you always, I will wait patiently and hope for health, for your mom, yourself and all your family. May you return soon and with a big smile.

And, leave all worries that you can behind, let us bear them for you.

Health and Strength,

*warm hug*

Signed: Tzahi Bar Sela.

Edited by icuburn

Charlie, our prayers are with your mom.

does she like to recieve cards? if so send me the address and i shall make some and send them to her...

While i know it seems the world is crashing around you , you have family and love'd ones and then you have all of us....

anyone of us would do anything for you

while nj is still about 6 hours from me if you find that you need something let me know ill get in the car and head that way

just know all our thoughts are with you and yours and our hopefully once again our prayers will be heard

i wish you well

p.s

again you have my # just call anytime you need

lori

Guest Charlie

Thank you all for your concern.Id like to set up a special time for me to see as many of you as i can for one last rp before i leave for however long. Friday night 7pm trinny tavern whoever can make it will be appreciated. IC of course.

I'll be there :lostit:

Well, I'd like you to know that if there's anything you need, feel free to call me on my cell. I have an unlimited anytime, anywhere plan through Cellular One (which is great as long as i have signal) My # is 716 904-1280. While I may not be able to drive all the way to NJ, I'm still a good listener for someone who has something they would like to talk about. And now with me being out of work, i'm pretty much able to be reached at any time.

Aye, and an address for get well cards would be great.

Thank you all for your concern.Id like to set up a special time for me to see as many of you as i can for one last rp before i leave for however long. Friday night 7pm trinny tavern whoever can make it will be appreciated. IC of course.

I will try but 7pm is about the time Kate and the girls arrive home on Fridays so.....

Take care of yourself and do what you need to do and come back when you can....of course I hope to say all this to you in game but just in case I've said it here!