Sometimes I think… Is it worth the money?

RSS Bot

Every now and then, when I am a few dollars in the hole and have to pay for bounced checks, I wonder… was it a wise choice to buy a GTO. Maybe I should have bought a house.

Like most Americans, I work 5 days a week, 40+ hours a week. For those 5 days, EVERY TIME I get into the goat, I don’t regret it!

This morning I was like (######, need to make this $100 I have last for two weeks, maybe I shouldn’t have bought the goat). Then I sit in it, feel the comfort, and hear the pipes roar to life.

For the few times I go to and from work, run errands, and just drive around for the hell of it… The goat is well worth the money!!

thumbup.gif

Sometimes I think… Is it worth the money?

Heh, so true! :)

Cars are an addiction we have to pay for ;)

I don't have a GTO, not even close. But, it is small and does have 100HP with a manual gear, so it is not that bad...

A pointer about driving, for those who like it... :cool:

Recently, when the gasoline prices reached (here, Israel) roughly 6$/galon, there were many news, articles and internet publications about how to save gas: Drive slow in high gear (relatively of course), don't kick down, don't push to high r.p.m., don't use air condition, don't open windows (suffocate?), don't drive in rush hours, don't carry things that you're not likely to use (to leave my TOOLS?!? no way!!!) and so on.

So I say: For the (maybe) couple hundred bucks it will save us, f#@k it and let us enjoy!!! :D

Oh, and we drive in rush hours 'cause we have to!!!

Always drive safe, always drive to enjoy!!! :cool:

(and let the heavens rain fire on car scratchers :( )

Archived