My new goat!!

RSS Bot

What can I say? I’m in love. wub.gif lol.gif clap.gifthumbup.gif

I picked the beast up on Thursday, August 18th 2005. The goat had 52 miles when I picked it up, plus 2 more for a quick test drive. laugh.gif The dealership brought it over from another town, so that’s where the extra miles came from. This is simply the most incredible machine I have ever been near! The power is crazy. The comfort, like sitting in the hand of God. I took some pictures last night, but there will be many many more to come. cool.gif

My Goat GalleryMy new goat!!

Its a nice car but seriously we need to get you a good woman Bal *grins*

OK Scout checked out the thread too. This is what she had to say

"Bal can now get a good woman, since he has a nice car. as long as he doesn't take her back to his mom's crib."

So I guess we need to get you a nice love shack to take your new women friends, who will be wooed by your car, back to it for some interfacing :cry:

Quick tips for more power, pop out your stock air filter put in a K&N air filter, depending on what spark plugs you have in there i would pull them and put in Bosch +4 platinum plugs and maybe purchase a chip for it to control the engine tuning. All those things will increase your horsepower and give you some better gas mileage.

Archived