Quality or Looks?

Volonazra

When it comes to your gear, do you chose it for looks or its stats?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally dont care what i have to look like. I would rather have the best gear to help my character, than matching or looking good. But, i will have a tux soon just for fun.

I agree, for now. Mismatched gear, with the good armor/dps/stats, etc is what I wear. Eventually, when I'm an uber lev 60 orc, I'd like to have a cool looking matched set. But I suspect by then we'll all be gathering sets with good fire, cold, or nature resistance, and swapping our armor to wear what's appropriate for whatever instance we're trying to tackle. :yub:

Fizit

The Alliance is the politically corupt "pretty boy/girl" side where image is everything....is my hair straight ...let me clip my cuticles before I put on these gloves today.....tee hee tee hee

The Hoard is just that.....all about the core and bloodlines....where what is INSIDE matters.

When a Hoard takes apart a pretty boy/girl Alliance.....they see that after the pretty bows and packaging....they are just a bloody mess of bones and meat.

Meat is back on the menu!!!

Urtz-LOTR

The Alliance is the politically corupt "pretty boy/girl" side where image is everything....is my hair straight ...let me clip my cuticles before I put on these gloves today.....tee hee tee hee

The Hoard is just that.....all about the core and bloodlines....where what is INSIDE matters.

When a Hoard takes apart a pretty boy/girl Alliance.....they see that after the pretty bows and packaging....they are just a bloody mess of bones and meat.

Meat is back on the menu!!!

Urtz-LOTR

Well put.

Meat is back...unless you're undead. I collect robes with Soke so I can have a different look if I want to do something social, like go to a party or whatever (not that I'm social, but Just In Case). For in the field, stats, but I try to have things color coordinated too, tending to blues and purples (with +int modifiers, everythign else is secondary)

Zooqi...it doesn't matter. Just whatever fits at the moment, though I do try to keep her in dark browns and forest greens.