Elite Quests

Martok

As we get up in higher levels, we all seem to be getting a large number of elite quests. I know some of us still have elite quests for the Scarlet Monestary and for Stormguard Keep. Post those pesky elite quests here so we may help each other get them completed!

Dabu!

As we get up in higher levels, we all seem to be getting a large number of elite quests.  I know some of us still have elite quests for the Scarlet Monestary and for Stormguard Keep.  Post those pesky elite quests here so we may help each other get them completed!

Dabu!

True, I'm not as high a level as most of you, but the only thing I have left for my 20 warrior quest for my armor is to go into RazorFen Kraul. I sure would appreciate some help on that. I'm currently 28, but I'd sure be glad to offer any assistance I could to clanmates need help on quests.

Mornak

I can help with the warrior quests since I have done those already. Meiff, if you have any gray elite quests, just drop them, it's no longer worth the time and effort. Uglutz and I found that out the other night. Check on thottbot as well to see if there are any continuations before dropping said quests.

I have 3 in Hillsbrad area 2 in Dun Garok and 1 in Shadowfang Keep that Tok was helping me with. With the help of a couple of you high level buggers could make short work of it. I also still have 2 in WC for the Fang lords and MOB destroying.