SOULSTONES available

Borg

Soulstones give you the power to change your character without losing your work!

When you pre-order Ultima Online Samurai Empire from a participating retailer, you’ll get a Soulstone, an amazing in-game device that gives you the power to store skill points or to move skill points from one character to another.

A Soulstone gives you a great deal of flexibility in managing your characters’ abilities without losing the skill points you worked so hard to get!

Pre-order Samurai Empire from these fine online stores:

Electronics Boutique

Gamestop

Also, look for Amazon and Outpost.com to join the list of participating retailers soon.

NOTE: The Honor Empire is linked to AMAZON....pre-orders to AMAZON WILL GET SOULSTONES!!!

WATCH HERE FOR THE UPCOMING LINK TO PRE-ORDER YOUR ULTIMA ONLINE SAMURAII EMPIRES expansion and soulstone!!!

Note to European players: The Soulstone will be available to you. We are making arrangements with retailers now and will announce them soon. Thanks for your patience!

FAQ

How do I get my Soulstones?

When you go to the store to pick up the box you pre-ordered, you will be given a coupon with a 20-digit code on it. (Make sure the store is participating in the promotion before pre-ordering the game.)

Or, if you ordered from an online retailer, you will receive the coupon in the same shipment as your Samurai Empire game. (Make sure the promotion is mentioned on the Samurai Empire order page before ordering.)

Once you have the coupon, enter the 20-digit code into the in-game promotion system and the Soulstone will appear in your in-game bank box.

Can I have more than one Soulstone?

Yes. You get one for each box you pre-order.

How can I use a Soulstone?

If you have a character that you want to be a pure warrior, but he has a bunch of Magery skill points, you can move those Magery skill points to another character you own.

Or, if you have a character you’d like be a blacksmith one day and a warrior the next, store your blacksmith skill points in one Soulstone and your swordsmanship skill points in another Soulstone. Change your character back and forth when you wish. (Except during battle. Soulstones cannot be used during battle.)

Can I give a Soulstone to a friend?

No. Soulstones are account specific. You can pass your Soulstones from one character you own to another, but you cannot give one to a friend.

Can Soulstones be used during battle?

No. You will not be able to use them in the middle of a fight.

Can I use a Soulstone to move skill points from one skill to another?

No. The skill points you store in a Soulstone cannot be transferred to another skill. For instance, you can’t turn Blacksmith skill points into Swordsmanship.

Can I accumulate more skill points in one character by combining the skill points with another character?

No. If you have 50 Swordsmanship on Character A and 40 Swordsmanship on character B, you CANNOT combine those points to get 90 in Swordsmanship on one character. If you move the points from Character A to Character B, he will end up with 50 Swordsmanship skill points, erasing the 40 skill points that were there before.

I have more questions about Ultima Online: Samurai Empire. Where should I go?

Go to www.uo.com/uoseand you’ll find lots more information and game assets.