I stumbled on to...Adamastor

DashZero

I was racking up debt in the Moth graveyard and I see this...

CoH_Adamastor03.jpg

See the little guys to the right? Those are normal zombies. *Gulp*

I tried to take him on solo, but had to run. So, I called for some reinforcements and a bunch of curious heroes came over to check him out and arrest him. (Hope the police have a BIG cell...)

CoH_Adamastor04.jpg

you can fight him at level 23. he is just very tough, but hey that is what makes the game fun! I searched for him for about a month. I want to fight him with a level appropriate guy. I think he is a level 29 monster. That means he is one level above a boss and one level below an AV. He is awesome tho. That is one cool thing about this game there are so many easter eggs and cool things. I think my favorite is if you go to the trainer in kings row then go behind the building. There will be a construction site normally there are Vahz there. Look at the dumpster. First one who finds it gets a cupie doll. Or a shiney new cape. :alcoholic:

Hmmm - I went behind the trainer building and there was nothing there. :yub: So, I went into a tunnel area kind of under the building and found a dumpster, but there wasn't really anything interesting about it. On the wall across from the dumpster was some graffiti, and I tried to match the initials up with some of the people in the game credits, but they didn't match.

Rereading the clue, I see that a construction site is the spot...hmmm, maybe I was in the wrong place. The one area that has Vaz and is kinda close to there is a spot I think of as close to the hospital. It has some of those big walk in containers in it. I never really checked them out very closely. Is that the spot?

Archived